Sign in to follow this  
ROCKET

Pats resign Gaffney

So, essentially they have the same offense as last year with the exception of Stallworth (who had been passed by Gaffney on the depth chart) and Kyle Brady? That is pretty good.

Now they can focus on shoring up the defense. I don't how much Webster brings, but it is a beginning.

So, essentially they have the same offense as last year with the exception of Stallworth (who had been passed by Gaffney on the depth chart) and Kyle Brady? That is pretty good.

Now they can focus on shoring up the defense. I don't how much Webster brings, but it is a beginning.

They also have Kelly Washington and Chad Jackson. If either of them step up, they will hardly miss a beat on offense.

Defense is a whole different story.

They also have Kelly Washington and Chad Jackson. If either of them step up, they will hardly miss a beat on offense.

Defense is a whole different story.

Agreed. The only real question about the NE offense is can they be as healthy next year as they were this year?

Anyway, as a Gaffney owner in my keeper league, this is good news! (I picked him up at the very end of the season. We keep 9 players so he might be worth keeping if I trade some of my better players for picks.)

Agreed. The only real question about the NE offense is can they be as healthy next year as they were this year?

Anyway, as a Gaffney owner in my keeper league, this is good news! (I picked him up at the very end of the season. We keep 9 players so he might be worth keeping if I trade some of my better players for picks.)

Believe it or not, there will be questions on the line. Stephen Neal left the SB with what could be a torn ACL. He might not be ready for camp, so the line might not be as solid as last year.

Sammy Morris comes back, so if he can stay healthy it really helps the running game and a balanced attack. Now, it will just be a matter of keeping guys healthy (as you said) and shoring up the defense.

David Thomas should be back as well, correct?

Wendy's Dad? Back from the dead! :dunno:

they need offense; that defense will not smell the ranks it had last yr, so they will need those 36ppg again.

when u cant cover in the nfl, sunday afternoons get a lot longer.

they need offense; that defense will not smell the ranks it had last yr, so they will need those 36ppg again.

when u cant cover in the nfl, sunday afternoons get a lot longer.

No. They need defense. The offense was not the issue last year. The defense is too "experienced"... they need some young talented acquisitions to come in and learn from the elders while they're still around.