Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

Hillary's "sleeping girl" is an 18-year-old Obama supporter

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080309/ap_on_...ad_girl_obama_2

Hillary is such a dumb cunt. Hopefully this news spreads like wildfire. The fear-mongering used by that ad was atrocious. She dares to talk about Republicans and their scare tactics and then runs that kind of ad.......

Hopefully Obama and this girl make a commercial.

I loath hillary. However, getting the shot of the sleeping girl was legit.

I loath hillary. However, getting the shot of the sleeping girl was legit.

Yes, but it was taken 10 years ago. They bought the image. I know it's legally legit, but I just love it that the girl is now 18 and an Obama supporter. That commercial was about as bush league as it gets, so that's why I think this is funny and hope it gets play in the media. Doubt it will, though. :unsure:

that gal should be happy that hillary made her into a lil bit of a star......im sure obama has raped her since then :headbanger:

and if you are young and naive, you like Obama bin laden...simple as that...

That is some funny sh_t!

What is interesting in the article is the comment:

"The next day, she was a Democratic precinct captain for the state's caucuses. If she plays her cards right, she could go to the national convention".

I'm thinking Obama's first presidential intern?

Seriously...That anyone made a story about this has completed the evidence that we, as Americans, have lost our collective minds.

Can a political person from this FF bored please explain to me why this is important? She was 8 and did some stock footage and now she supports Obama.

That is like catching a celebrity who advertises for Tums using Rolaids....Big F-Ing Deal...

WHY WHY WHY? Why is this funny, or important, or ironic???

i agree...its a sad world when we think THIS matters and no one has asked how big her funbags are :unsure:

Fock I read this to quickly I thought it was about Hillary sleeping with a little girl :overhead: Thought the smoking guns were found.

Seriously...That anyone made a story about this has completed the evidence that we, as Americans, have lost our collective minds.

Can a political person from this FF bored please explain to me why this is important? She was 8 and did some stock footage and now she supports Obama.

That is like catching a celebrity who advertises for Tums using Rolaids....Big F-Ing Deal...

:thumbsup:

i'm not saying this is a story or that it's even important - but it is funny and it makes her look like a snake-ass-beotch, so i'm cool w/dat.

Yes, but it was taken 10 years ago. They bought the image. I know it's legally legit, but I just love it that the girl is now 18 and an Obama supporter. That commercial was about as bush league as it gets, so that's why I think this is funny and hope it gets play in the media. Doubt it will, though. :banana:

They did have her on CNN this morning. I only caught about 15 seconds of it before I had to leave for work. Apparently she's been an Obama follower and supporter since she was 14.

I have to agree with some of the others that it doesn't really mean anything other than being a strange coincidence. But I agree with your take on the ad. Not only was it fear mongering, it was confusing. Might have made a halfway decent McCain ad, but why would anyone think Hillary has so much credibility on foreign affairs? She's claiming to have so much more experience than Obama, and I'm not really seeing that. I guess I'm supposed to give her credit for her experience as first lady? :banana:

Pretty simple to understand, actually. It's a story because the ad itself was nothing more than a pathetic attempt at fear-mongering. It's funny to find out that the girl used in said ad is actually an Obama supporter. It's not major, I agree, but it's just one more little thing (admittedly, in a long line of things that stretches back for years) exposing the fraud, and slimeball, that is Hillary Clinton.

They did have her on CNN this morning. I only caught about 15 seconds of it before I had to leave for work. Apparently she's been an Obama follower and supporter since she was 14.

I have to agree with some of the others that it doesn't really mean anything other than being a strange coincidence. But I agree with your take on the ad. Not only was it fear mongering, it was confusing. Might have made a halfway decent McCain ad, but why would anyone think Hillary has so much credibility on foreign affairs? She's claiming to have so much more experience than Obama, and I'm not really seeing that. I guess I'm supposed to give her credit for her experience as first lady? :pointstosky:

Right, she held some tea parties and shook hands in over 80 countries. Wow, real fucking impressive.

Right, she held some tea parties and shook hands in over 80 countries. Wow, real fucking impressive.

and obama.....um....

ugh....im sure he did something.....

oh yeah.....hes copied 80 speeches of others :doublethumbsup:

Yes, but it was taken 10 years ago. They bought the image. I know it's legally legit, but I just love it that the girl is now 18 and an Obama supporter. That commercial was about as bush league as it gets, so that's why I think this is funny and hope it gets play in the media. Doubt it will, though. :thumbsdown:

You are easily excited then. I don't mind the little stuff being brought up, but the fact that you are giddy over this is worrisome.

and obama.....um....

ugh....im sure he did something.....

oh yeah.....hes copied 80 speeches of others :thumbsdown:

:lol:

You are easily excited then. I don't mind the little stuff being brought up, but the fact that you are giddy over this is worrisome.

Probably the ONLY time we will agree on anything.

Probably the ONLY time we will agree on anything.

Lookee there. Common ground can be found with everyone. :thumbsdown: