Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

5 Jewish women with whom I would like to have intercourse with.

I looked seriously at Burke and Gershon as well. Gershon is fine. The nanny always had a killer body as well. Cant get over how skanky and irresponsible Connelly was in "The House of Sand and Fog" so I ruled her out. I didnt say these were the prettiest Jewish chicks I could find. Hell most of Hollywood and broadcasting practices the Seder.

The nanny? Not so sure. Too much skin and bones for me. But Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly in "Bound"? :thumbsup: :huh:

You just like getting your belly scratched by her nose.

:thumbsup:

Most likely, real whiny. I wished AJ would have smashed her head into the fridge door a dozen times, then chopped her head off with one of Carmella's Ginsu's.....then headed out to the backyard bouncing her head like a basketball and then doing a sky-hook off the diving bored aiming for the ducks.....or if he had enough energy, land it in Doc Cusimano's back yard.

:dunno:

:bandana:

:overhead: They sure made her into a slut in that show.

Natalie Portman is Jewish?

She doesn't seem Jewish.

I don't think Messing is Jewish either.

Thread rooned :dunno:

Not only do I find Sarah Silverman not hot she is unfunny as well.

as for hottest jew broad -- conversation begins and ends with Scarlett Johansen ! :dunno:

1. brooke burke

2. lindsey vuolo

3. jennifer connelly

4. gina gershon

5. fran d.

Burke and connelly? Irish Jews?

Campbell is Catholic,but she alos claims being a Jew because her mother is Jewish.

What kind of focked up logic is this???? One can not be both Catholic and Jewish. I don't give a rats ass what her mother is. Have people lost site of the fact that religion is about beliefs? I can just hear Neve debating herself..."Jesus was the son of God...wait, no he wasn't...yes he was....no..."