Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Does your dog have nightmares?

Sometimes my dog will be asleep and gain a rythmic pattern of heavy breathing then....RUFF!!! She wakes up and looks around to see if anyones looking, then falls back to sleep.

We did watch Cujo not too long ago :thumbsdown:

Yeah, my dog does that. I don't think he looks around to see if anyone is looking though, but he basically woke himself up and is checking out his surroundings...then gathers that he was dreaming.

I've never asked him.

also I've never had a dog. Mom's afraid of them.

Yes - because they can. :overhead:

Yes...and one of these days she's gonna give me a heart attack. You can't be wakored like that when you are catching some :unsure: :nono:

All the time. She will whimper and breather heavier and bark. Some times her legs start to move like she is chasing something.

She also snores :banana:

I have a St. Bernard

I'm sure dogs have dreams/nightmares. Hell, they start running in place on their backs while asleep like their chasing a rabbit in a dream or sumptin'?

On a side note I had a focking crazy dream last night. In my dream I was slowly growing a Siamese twin from my torso. It was crazy, by the time I woke up I was walking around with another "me" attached to my body. :banana:

The weird thing was that when I woke up my chest was sore. It freaked me out for the first 10 seconds when I was in that "awake but still sleeping" mode. I worked out and played ball last night so that is the reason but still. Good Gawd it was disturbing. :banana:

Burt's dog has constant nightmares. Focking thing is terrified - with good reason. Damn thing's been violated more than the speed limit. :thumbsup:

Sometimes my dog will be asleep and gain a rythmic pattern of heavy breathing then....RUFF!!!

only when I have my pinkie finger in his asss

I hate pets - have no pets - kids want pets - I have no need for a pet- get a hobby kid