Sign in to follow this  
ERZER

Spin-off for Me_2006

Here's a really weird, random question for ya:

What's that shit like? I don't smoke or drink or anything like that...and I know it's some of the most dangerous stuff on the planet, but do you just basically not feel any negative things at all for a long time or what's the deal? I'd never do the stuff, but it's always intrigued me, to be honest. :banana:

It wasn't a weird question, but it is a dangerous one. As to the drinking, I was just short of being confirmed an alcoholic by age 19. It wasn't the amount or frequency, it was the desire to always wanting a drink. What woke me up was the night I almost drank a 5th of Southern Comfort...after passing out hours later and driving home, I couldn't remember the last 3 stop lights over a mile and a half.

Drugs. I can only relay my brothers have done a bunch. Pot, acid, coke - their lives are focked up beyond belief. The one, while he stopped the drugs, is still an alcoholic living at home at the age of 50, he works at subway...great future for him. He does take care of the parents (lawn etc.) but what when they die. The oldest lives there too...we were never close, but I know he used to manage a crack motel (not officially called that) where there were all kinds of crack hoe and addicts there. He was is a former Marine who had a good future when he got out...now lives at home w/his closest friend a crack headed lesbian :dunno:

So the bottom line from say, an older brother, get them questions out of your focking head and don't worry about it. When you get old enough to drink, try it if you want too but never come to need it.

Ok, I know there is a lot of joking around about drugs and some of you really do them. That's fine, but no reason you shouldn't help "Me_2006" stay away.

:dunno: didn't click it

didn't click the handle thread

or the cheney one

or the manly tools thread

or the jesse ventura...

Cocaine, not worth the money. I've seen people blow(pun intended) over $350 in a single night :dunno: Get a BJ from an asian hooker instead. HTH

Like I said, I'd never do any drugs. I don't need them or have any desire to fock myself up the way they seem to do to people. I just meant it was a really interesting drug in that I had heard it compared to a sexual experience, etc and that you basically felt totally euphoric for a few hours. I understand that's what makes it so dangerous and stuff, but was just basically asking someone who had actually experienced it if the perks were that extreme. I don't believe for a second everything I read in those little drug/smoking/drinking brochures is true, and that quite a bit of it is probably scare tactics-which is fine, I suppose. I've got no desire to mess with them anyways. Just curious because cocaine seems to get rave reviews and be good enough for basically every famous person ever. It wouldn't be that expensive if it didn't do something. Either way, don't worry about me. Nasal sprays weird me out a bit, no way I'm doing blow.

Thanks for looking out though.:overhead:

I have never done any illegal drugs, but what I have heard about cocaine is that it's not akin to a sexual experience...but more of something that mellows you out a bit, but also keeps you awake. You don't feel like you're totally wired, just kind of mellow, etc. Now, this experience could be different than what others have felt/described...drugs affect people in different ways.

I personally don't see anything wrong with your curiosity...because I was once 18, had the same questions, and still haven't ever tried an illegal drug, not even pot.

My husband did many drugs back in the day, and occasionally, I will ask, "Did you ever do that? What was that like?" He's honest with me, knows that neither one of us would ever do drugs at this point in our lives, etc.

My husband did many drugs back in the day, and occasionally, I will ask, "Did you ever do that? What was that like?" He's honest with me, knows that neither one of us would ever do drugs at this point in our lives, etc.

what happened to that Lurch who used to love life and experience new things?

what happened to that Lurch who used to love life and experience new things?

He still does. However, after marriage, kids and more responsibility, there are certain new things that I guess don't fall into that category. :overhead:

Can you please not refer to him as Lurch?

Thanks.

I have never done any illegal drugs, but what I have heard about cocaine is that it's not akin to a sexual experience...but more of something that mellows you out a bit, but also keeps you awake. You don't feel like you're totally wired, just kind of mellow, etc. Now, this experience could be different than what others have felt/described...drugs affect people in different ways.

I personally don't see anything wrong with your curiosity...because I was once 18, had the same questions, and still haven't ever tried an illegal drug, not even pot.

There is nothing "mellow" about cocaine. If you like having your heart beating 5,000 times per minute, then it is a lot of fun.

If you want mellow, then pot will help with that. It also makes you hungry and you might get a "perma-smile".

At least that is what they tell me.

He still does. However, after marriage, kids and more responsibility, there are certain new things that I guess don't fall into that category. :overhead:

Can you please not refer to him as Lurch?

Thanks.

sure, 'he' and 'him' are so much more respectful than his actual name huh :overhead:

Or is it 'hey you' in your household?

:overhead: Ummmm....no. I know people experience drugs differently TNG but under no circumstances does cocaine make you mellow. Not even remotely close.

Again, I am only relaying the experiences that he told me. He also told me that pot did absolutely nothing for him, and meth was only a mild type of high.

I know that he did these drugs at one time, just guessing that he metabolizes them differently.

Again, I am only relaying the experiences that he told me. He also told me that pot did absolutely nothing for him, and meth was only a mild type of high.

I know that he did these drugs at one time, just guessing that he metabolizes them differently.

How big is he again? That might explain it. :unsure:

I tried coke, pot, and shrooms in college. Pot and shrooms didn't do much for me, although I did see Blue Velvet on shrooms and that was interesting. I never quite seemed to get to whatever place others did. :unsure:

Did coke a little more; in fact it is the only one I ever paid money for. Did that once with a friend, ended up awake all night. Lying in bed at 7AM, heart racing, thinking "holy fock you bought drugs tonight," that was enough for me.

Alcohol is my friend, but I don't recommend any drug if you don't have the urge.

How big is he again? That might explain it. :unsure:

6'8", around 270. He was probably a lot thinner back then, I didn't know him when he was doing all of this. It was actually very difficult for him to tell me some of his history, and how he hit "rock bottom" and all of that. Took him a while to tell me everything, knowing how I felt about drugs, etc.

Many of my friends did drugs in HS. And honestly, they either rooned their lives, or became complete and total azzholes while they were loaded. I just couldn't see putting that sh!t into your body and becoming a totally different person, you know what I mean?

Alcohol is fine in moderation, and some of it can actually be good for you...but the chemicals from illegal drugs, etc, no thanks. I mean, have you ever heard/seen how to make meth? Good Lord. And people put this into their bodies. Ugh.

I love the "I tried this and it did nothing to me" talk. :unsure:

What happened was that you were drunk and someone was focking with you by giving you some totally worthless stuff to make you think that you were doing something. They just did not want to waste the good stuff on you. ;)

I love the "I tried this and it did nothing to me" talk. :thumbsup:

What happened was that you were drunk and someone was focking with you by giving you some totally worthless stuff to make you think that you were doing something. They just did not want to waste the good stuff on you. :lol:

And that could be it as well, in terms of myself, again, I haven't ever tried any of that stuff, so I don't know.

I've only smoked bud and drank alcohol. In general, i don't think its the alcohol or weed that screws a person up, but rather the person was just a fock up and alcohol/weed is just what they used to fock up. Like take me for example. I did alright in high school but i totally focked up in college. Sure i drank and smoked, but it wasn't because of the smoking and drinking. If it wasn't that, it'd be the xbox. If it wasn't that, it'd be sleep. I was just a lazy ass kid who didn't try. I think thats the case with most people.

The reason i like to drink is you do usually feel good. I'm not a stubborn/mean/angry/etc. drunk. When i drink, i just get real social and wanna have a good time. Plus, when i go out, its funner. Don't know exactly why. I mean, after a few drinks i'm more down to dance, talk to random girls, that kind of thing. I guess it has a lot to do with not caring about consequences. I think that best describes it for me. Its like, sure i look stupid dancing, but i don't give a fock. Imagine going through a night not really caring about the consequences. Not in the sense of, let me jump off of a rooftop and see what happens, but with situations where sometimes you regret not acting.

The reason i smoke is simple. To chill the fock out. Things are funnier, food taste better, and people are less annoying. I'm not really a pot head as i only smoke when i know i don't have ###### to do for a few hours. I can't smoke in the morning and go on about my day. I actually like smokin by myself more than with other people. I'll smoke a lil bit, watch some daily show/colbert report, eat, and pass out. Or if i am with friends, its coo because everyone is just chillin. People who usually annoy me don't. You might look at things differently, but usually i don't remember why i found it so amazing. I find its hard to be bored when you're high. Plus, havin sex when you're high is amazing. First time i had sex high, i thought my balls were gonna shoot out my cack. If you think its hard to stay awake after regular sex, you have no chance of staying awake if you're high.

But yea, don't get mixed up in it if you're not comfortable. A few of my cousins never drank in high school or throughout college. Well one drank for the first time during his last semester of college and the other two had their first drink a year or two after college. They skipped the whole lets get drunk and act stupid phase. They just have a few beers now and then. One of my cousins is like a beer connoisseur now. Just don't think anyone who smokes is a potheaded loser who's not gonna get anything done in life. You'd be shocked by how many people smoke. Well, i guess it has to do with where your from though. Out here in cali, its shocking how many old, successful people toke.

Just don't think anyone who smokes is a potheaded loser who's not gonna get anything done in life. You'd be shocked by how many people smoke. Well, i guess it has to do with where your from though. Out here in cali, its shocking how many old, successful people toke.

Its just not Cali. Its the same in Minny too. :overhead:

What's funnier than people that have never done a drug, trying to explain what it feels like?