Sign in to follow this  
Karmarian

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Judd Apathow is the producer and one of the two screenwriters for this flick. It's getting GREAT reviews, and will probably be placed amongst Knocked up, 40 year old virgin, and Superbad. I can't wait to go see it and laugh my ass off! :cheers:

We may have entered a new era of message bored spam.

Quite possible :unsure:

Personal Info

Karmarian

FF Rookie

Age Unknown years old

Gender Not Set

Location Unknown

Birthday Unknown

Interests

No Information

Statistics

Profile Views: 8*

Local Time: Apr 14 2008, 02:15 PM

1 posts (0 per day)

:mad:

Judd Apathow is the producer and one of the two screenwriters for this flick. It's getting GREAT reviews, and will probably be placed amongst Knocked up, 40 year old virgin, and Superbad. I can't wait to go see it and laugh my ass off! :D

Be gone..sir spam-a-lot :dunno:

Welcome to the Geek Club, Karmarian! Great first post. :headbanger:

Thanks for the welcome dude! I'm usually on here just as a guest but I finally got a user name and joined!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome dude! I'm usually on here just as a guest but I finally got a user name and joined!! :headbanger:

You're not an official member until you start a poop thread.

HTH

:headbanger: You're no Gene Siskel.

Gene still gives a more lively review

Thanks for the welcome dude! I'm usually on here just as a guest but I finally got a user name and joined!! :mad:

:wall:

Finally saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall, here's my little mini review.

Knocked up, 40 year old virgin, superbad all funny movies brought to you by the same Judd Apathow's crew and now Forgetting Sarah Marshall gets added to the series. This movie was FOCKING hilarious!!! The main star of the movie, Jason Segal, is actually also the screenwriter of the flick. That dude is soo damn funny, besides seeing his johnson in the movie like 5 or 6 different times, he was great. Bill Hader, the cop from superbad who's Seth Rogan's partner, is also in the movie, but he's not as funny as he was in superbad. He doesn't have a huge role in the movie. Paul Rudd, the guy from knocked up who plays the main lady's brother in law, is pretty funny. He plays some pothead surfer dude who's just out of it pretty much the whole time. Someone who surprised me was Aldous, who in the movie is Sarah Marshall's new british rockstar boyfriend that she dumped Jason Segal for, he's sooo funny with his british accent pretty much having sex for the most part of the movie. The main fat kid from superbad has a lot of funny lines throught as well, but overall it was pretty damn good. Not the best from the Judd APathow series, but definitely worth a watch! And oh yea, Mila Kunis is soooo damnnnn sexy!!! :overhead:

Will probably go see harold and kumar tommorow night :D

seeing his johnson in the movie like 5 or 6 different times, he was great.

:(

i saw this too, and others have given it a much higher grade them me. it was good, no doubt, but not great. i dont think it was as good as 40 YOV, and i dont think it was even in the same ball park as Superbad (i nearly pissed myself in the theatres). its was ok to good. i will say, some serious serious hottness on the girly side in this movie though