Sign in to follow this  
Groundhog

My 3,000th post

Can't you feel the anticipation? It's just like watching the odometer roll over to 10,000 miles for the first time on your car. Only without the new car smell.

So what say you? Ask someone about can size, with a little emoticon action? Suggestions welcome.

Use to explain why you've been here for so long and yet know has a clue who you are...

I suggest this:

Can't you feel the anticipation? It's just like watching the odometer roll over to 10,000 miles for the first time on your car. Only without the new car smell.

So what say you? Ask someone about can size, with a little emoticon action? Suggestions welcome.

Use it to tell us your dying a slow, painful death.

Wow, I sound like phillybear.

I think you should start a My 3,000th post thread tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day.

A good bass fishing tale would be nice.

Those garlic infused plastics you recommended might work down in Florida but I had no luck with them up here in Canada. I'll try them again this year, if they don't produce they go in the "other" tackle box.

A good bass fishing tale would be nice.

Those garlic infused plastics you recommended might work down in Florida but I had no luck with them up here in Canada. I'll try them again this year, if they don't produce they go in the "other" tackle box.

Groundhog? Who the fock are you? I thought it was Gobbledog. Never mind. :cheers:

Meh, 3000 not a big deal. I just kept posting through it. :cheers:

Ok, I'm using my 3,000th post to make some observations about this bored. These are random. Feel free to disparage at will.

- The geeks I'd probably most enjoy meeting for a beer are cmh and Paulinstl. They seem like good guys.

- The geek I'd least enjoy meeting for a beer would be Phillybear. Not because he wouldn't be entertaining, but because I'm not sure I'd make it home alive.

- Although Phillybear does appear to have anger management issues, at a distance he is the most entertaining poster on the bored. He's the bored equivalent of Secretariat.

- Although people rag on TNG a lot, I think she's pretty good looking and if I weren't married I would definitely tap that. Or try to. Without resorting to violence.

- I based the above comment on the photo on the geek photo album. Of course if she's let herself go all to hell since the big day and now sports a couple of saddlebags, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

- Recliner Pilot seems intelligent, but his political posts are annoying.

- Over on the mange bored, I learned the most from Boston. I learned the least from the Moz.

- Also on the mange bored, FlaHawker is really annoying and if it weren't for him, Seahawks fans would get a better reaction here.

- Kopy and Phillybear offer the best Seahawks-related insights.

- I really, truly, fail to understand why anyone would respond to a GFIAFP post. He should have drifted away like 2,000 posts ago.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I'll check back in when I get to 4,000 in another 18 months or so.

:huh: