Sign in to follow this  
edjr

What is your highest score in WII bowling?

227 for me, I've had it for 4 days.

I once started out with 5 straight strikes and then had 3 open frames and didn't break 200. :thumbsup:

227 for me, I've had it for 4 days.

I once started out with 5 straight strikes and then had 3 open frames and didn't break 200. :thumbsdown:

Perfect game. :music_guitarred:

227 is good for just starting out.

PS3 >>>>> XBOX >>>> Atari 2600 >>>> Sega Genisis >>>> Intellivision >>>>> TRS-80 >>>> Commodore 64 w/ tape drive >>>> Abacus >>>> Wii

HTH

I've got three 300's to date, missed number 4 by a pin last week

I forget the actual # but I know twice I had 9 straight strikes then spared the 10th and had a strike in the "free fame"

So basically I choked twice in the same exact spot :thumbsup:

PS3 >>>>> XBOX >>>> Atari 2600 >>>> Sega Genisis >>>> Intellivision >>>>> TRS-80 >>>> Commodore 64 w/ tape drive >>>> Abacus >>>> Wii

HTH

Althou this is true, at least the WII makes lazy fat kids get off their arses and do something. Heck, they are even marketing WII's to fat chicks now. :thumbsup:

HTH

Ever played Wii at a party with other adults? Never mind I forgot who I'm talking to, a ghey mechanic who only plays with his cats and his ghey roomate, while huddled around the PS3 playing the flavor of the month shoot-em-up game. :overhead:

Wii is pretty fun in a group setting, bowling drunk, playing golf drunk, pretty good times. I agree the Wii does get a bit boring when playing it by yourself.

Ever played Wii at a party with other adults? Never mind I forgot who I'm talking to, a ghey mechanic who only plays with his cats and his ghey roomate, while huddled around the PS3 playing the flavor of the month shoot-em-up game. :overhead:

Wii is pretty fun in a group setting, bowling drunk, playing golf drunk, pretty good times. I agree the Wii does get a bit boring when playing it by yourself.

Why you gotta be so angry? :overhead:

Althou this is true, at least the WII makes lazy fat kids get off their arses and do something. Heck, they are even marketing WII's to fat chicks now. :overhead:

I acree :overhead:

Fat chicks are...well...fat

Truth be told, I have never played a Wii, but like fockhead potts said, I'm sure that it would be fun in a drunken group setting :cheers:

I acree :thumbsup:

Truth be told, I have never played a Wii, but like fockhead potts said, I'm sure that it would be fun in a drunken group setting :cheers:

Agreed on all accounts. The problem I have with the premise of the Wii, is that if I'm with 5-10 of my friends, the last thing I want to do is bowl on a focking video game. We've got other shat to do. I play video games when I'm bored and when we all wanna play some games from across town/country whatever with my friends. That's the point of online gaming. Because that's when you're supposed to game. It'd be like getting together with all of your friends with your laptops and talking to each other on MSN or whatever. Explain that one to me. Exactly.

Agreed on all accounts. The problem I have with the premise of the Wii, is that if I'm with 5-10 of my friends, the last thing I want to do is bowl on a focking video game. We've got other shat to do. I play video games when I'm bored and when we all wanna play some games from across town/country whatever with my friends. That's the point of online gaming. Because that's when you're supposed to game. It'd be like getting together with all of your friends with your laptops and talking to each other on MSN or whatever. Explain that one to me. Exactly.

When you get older, you will understand :cheers: (no offense)

You are young..(although pretty focking wise)

When I was your age, there was no way I would want to spend my time playing video games on a Friday night.

Now that I am old and decrepid, I get some enjoyment out of playing "games" with my friends and neighbors. (Trivial Pursuit is my favorite)

Also, they are still giving 2X xp on COD4, so that is where I am heading right now for an hour or so.

(Just finished 2nd prestige...back to level 10 or so right now)\

:thumbsup:

Ever played Wii at a party with other adults?

:cheers:

I only play with my Wii at home alone, when my woman is not around the house.

I didn't know there were Wii playing swinger parties? :thumbsup:

:o

I only play with my Wii at home alone, when my woman is not around the house.

I didn't know there were Wii playing swinger parties? :dunno:

Me and my girl played with my WII last night, it was her 1st time, she loved it.

She even made a MII, or is that MI? :dunno:

I acree ;)

:( :mad:

When you get older, you will understand :blink: (no offense)

You are young..(although pretty focking wise)

When I was your age, there was no way I would want to spend my time playing video games on a Friday night.

Now that I am old and decrepid, I get some enjoyment out of playing "games" with my friends and neighbors. (Trivial Pursuit is my favorite)

Also, they are still giving 2X xp on COD4, so that is where I am heading right now for an hour or so.

(Just finished 2nd prestige...back to level 10 or so right now)\

:sleep:

Eh, I get it now. I love getting together and playing games and junk like that, I just dont want that to be the only actual productive thing I can do with my game system. :cheers:

congrats on the prestige :cheers:

I completely lost my touch, I can't curve it into the pocket anymore.

The chick beat me last night and she just throws it straight. :bandana:

I completely lost my touch, I can't curve it into the pocket anymore.

The chick beat me last night and she just throws it straight. :bandana:

Ed, this surprises no one.

Ed, this surprises no one.

:bandana: