Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2008 Cheatsheet Compiler/Draft Buddy

Hey Guys,

If all goes according to plan we are scheduled to release the 2008 version of the Compiler/Draft Buddy on June 6th. MM is working on some minor improvements and we'll be rolling out the $5000 CC/DB Survivor Contest as well. Less than a month away... :first:

...just as the 2007 thread hits 20,000 views.

Hey Guys,

If all goes according to plan we are scheduled to release the 2008 version of the Compiler/Draft Buddy on June 6th. MM is working on some minor improvements and we'll be rolling out the $5000 CC/DB Survivor Contest as well. Less than a month away... :overhead:

23 days and counting!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!! :doublethumbsup:

Mike...... you better not be telling us that you're gonna push the release back!!!!! I've got my PayPal account funded and ready for Friday.

:nono:

Any insight into any new features or anything else you can "let us in on"?

How about price and all that jazz - is it staying the same as last year?

Come hell or high water it will be Friday.

We had a huge "new stuff" year last year. There isn't a lot new this year that is very obvious and effects everyone. I've added a much better way to input keepers that cost a draft pick. I've added an overall option to the summary tab which many people have asked about. Fixed the max bid calc for keeper leagues.

I have a great new way to input players in Draft Buddy right on the auction or draft input tabs by typing in a few letters of the players names... if I can get it to work in time. Its not in now and I'm running out of days. This last one provided with a sample file by one of our loyal users Matt S. with much appreciation by me.

There are numerous other new things attempted but to this point did not pan out. I'm going to continue to go back to them and we'll get there at some point, but maybe not this year as I hoped.

Pricing is not finalized, but if there is an increase it will not be significant. Krueger said something about not being able to pay the rising gas prices for his truck. I told him to go with the sub-compact hybrid, but did he listen? Oh no... :thumbsdown:

Hey, I added tier lines to the top ranked players summary box. Cool! I forgot about that one.

Still testing all this stuff works...

Hey, I added tier lines to the top ranked players summary box. Cool! I forgot about that one.

Still testing all this stuff works...

:o Itching to get my hands on it again! Seeing as I'm going to be overseas without internet access for most of August, the updates are going to be a huge help this year! Last year it was incredibly helpful for running a draft too. Looking forward to it.

In the "Draft Buddy" file- on the "offense" worksheet, I noticed last year that if you manually changed the ranking order and hit the resort button, the macro did not re-number the "rank" column 1 through whatever, after the re-sort. That might be something tocorrect here in the final days before release.

In the "Draft Buddy" file- on the "offense" worksheet, I noticed last year that if you manually changed the ranking order and hit the resort button, the macro did not re-number the "rank" column 1 through whatever, after the re-sort. That might be something tocorrect here in the final days before release.

That is on the list. I haven't done anything with it yet. It shouldn't be too tough I don't think.

I had (still have) my reasons for setting it up that way, so I'm thinking a separate button to populate the "right" numbers after a person is happy with their re-ranking. Agree?

That is on the list. I haven't done anything with it yet. It shouldn't be too tough I don't think.

I had (still have) my reasons for setting it up that way, so I'm thinking a separate button to populate the "right" numbers after a person is happy with their re-ranking. Agree?

That is fine as it does give one the option of leaving the orignial ranking numbers as they were and also makes the fix easy as a macro button for the re-numbering would be separate and not part of the sort macro already included.

Hey Guys,

If all goes according to plan we are scheduled to release the 2008 version of the Compiler/Draft Buddy on June 6th. MM is working on some minor improvements and we'll be rolling out the $5000 CC/DB Survivor Contest as well. Less than a month away... :shocking:

It's gotta be Friday someplace (China??) - where's my cheatsheet compiler???????????

(sorry, patience was never one of my strong points) :unsure:

It lives!

I'm going to go catch some sleep for a few hours if that's okay :overhead: