Sign in to follow this  
Dalem

Draft Info

The draft timer begins at 9 a.m. eastern, and ends at 10 p.m. eastern each day. Six hours per pick. Pre-drafting is extremely encouraged. If you select one of the keepers, you will have to re-draft from the remaining players, excluding those that may have been selected after the erroneous pick. If the pick is your keeper pick, please select that player at that spot.

Any questions?

Having problems logging in to the site. Tried walter34 as my password. No go. :pointstosky:

I'll send you an e-mail.

:ph34r:

Have we heard anything from Proteus?

Sorry guys. Vacation (and the loss of my cheatsheet) is getting in the way of me drafting properly. Went to Packers training camp yesterday, and got home MUCH later than planned. Not doing much for the rest of my vacation, so I won't be late. The only reason I haven't pre-drafted more is due to the loss of my cheatsheet, and I'm really trying to play catchup with already drafted players and keepers, along with current news.

PS. My wife talked to Marco Rivera and he might give us tickets to a game (hopefully the Bears).

PSS. Javon Walker is a real jerk.

Sorry guys. Vacation (and the loss of my cheatsheet) is getting in the way of me drafting properly. Went to Packers training camp yesterday, and got home MUCH later than planned. Not doing much for the rest of my vacation, so I won't be late. The only reason I haven't pre-drafted more is due to the loss of my cheatsheet, and I'm really trying to play catchup with already drafted players and keepers, along with current news.

PS. My wife talked to Marco Rivera and he might give us tickets to a game (hopefully the Bears).

PSSS: the packers suck!!

:thumbsup:

Sorry guys.  Vacation (and the loss of my cheatsheet) is getting in the way of me drafting properly.  Went to Packers training camp yesterday, and got home MUCH later than planned.  Not doing much for the rest of my vacation, so I won't be late.  The only reason I haven't pre-drafted more is due to the loss of my cheatsheet, and I'm really trying to play catchup with already drafted players and keepers, along with current news.

PSSS: the packers suck!!

:(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Proteus, not sure if you got my e-mail or not, but your 5.10 pick timed out, so shoot me an e-mail or post here who you would like me to replace there for your pick (currently, it's Joe Zelenka or someting, just as a filler).