With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks;

You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books

You're very well read, it's well known.

Because something is happening here

But you don't know what it is

Do you, Mister Jones?

:lol:

Ooooh, ooh Alex I know this one - buzzz:

What is "dumb focking idiot spammer selling shitttty jerseys from has been athletes from their old teams and expecting people to be excited?"

I'll take dumbphucks for $1000 please.

:rolleyes:

?????????

Don't let the haters fock with you.

I have already ordered 3 of the 5 on your list...You da man :dunno:

?????????

I just spent 2 minutes of my life reading about a book you are selling for 99 cents on ebay. Actually I spent 5 seconds reading about it, and the rest of the time wondering what kind of idiot both does this and posts it here. The least you can do is delete your account. Killing yourself is optional but preferred. :dunno:

The least you can do is delete your account. Killing yourself is optional but preferred. :dunno:

Although I tend to agree with the latter, we need assmops like this to make our days here more interesting :shocking:

Also, wanna fock? :unsure:

Although I tend to agree with the latter, we need assmops like this to make our days here more interesting :dunno:

Also, wanna fock? :(

It makes my day more interesting to encourage him to kill himself. :unsure:

Also, I'm home alone; my wife and kids are back in Michigan, haven't seen the wife in 3 days and won't for another 6, so... :shocking:

It makes my day more interesting to encourage him to kill himself. :shocking:

Also, I'm home alone; my wife and kids are back in Michigan, haven't seen the wife in 3 days and won't for another 6, so... :dunno:

Are you still stroking your cack lovingly?

Also, congrats on finally getting TNG to be nice to you for a change. (Although it was kinda dumb of you to correct her speeeeling of "oxi-clean" :unsure:

Are you still stroking your cack lovingly?

Also, congrats on finally getting TNG to be nice to you for a change. (Although it was kinda dumb of you to correct her speeeeling of "oxi-clean" :shocking:

My hand was fondling my love tools thru my jorts as I read this. No direct contact tho. :unsure:

Also, to set the record straight: I said "Oxy Clean," she claimed ignorance, so I corrected the spelling for her benefit. I can only presume that, as a woman, she is familiar with launderial processes but was temporarily confused by the spelling, which is understandable for a woman. :dunno:

In all seriousness, we seem to have stopped biotching at each other, and I'm glad about that. :(

In all seriousness, we seem to have stopped biotching at each other, and I'm glad about that. :unsure:

This is a good thing. If I remember my posts correctly, she was foldiling het left nipple thinking about you and her right nipple thinking about Duckmeat earlier today.

You still da man :dunno:

Also, I almost wish that I knew you were home alone alot earlier today. I might have made you give me a call or something. Pizza on the way, so you are saved from the horror...For now :shocking:

This is a good thing. If I remember my posts correctly, she was foldiling het left nipple thinking about you and her right nipple thinking about Duckmeat earlier today.

You still da man :dunno:

Also, I almost wish that I knew you were home alone alot earlier today. I might have made you give me a call or something. Pizza on the way, so you are saved from the horror...For now :mad:

I don't think she was referencing me in her left/right nipple post earlier. At least consciously. You and I both know that she was thinking about me during her post though. Not sure what to make of it, what with her breasteses shrinking so fast and all. Oh well, it is what it is. :overhead: