Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The STC and 30FBT thread

What's the dilly? Ya'll still getting hitched next year? Geek Club update is well over due.

copycats :rolleyes:

But of course. The only thing we still have to decide on is location...either Ceaser's Palace or Mandalay Bay. We pick the location in Oct. married May 2nd.

I announce I am getting married in Vegas and less than 2 weeks later, these 2 are getting married in Vegas?

I want reperations

I announce I am getting married in Vegas and less than 2 weeks later, these 2 are getting married in Vegas?

I want reperations

:pointstosky: I see you are still bitter :doh: How is the wedding planning going?

Mandalay Bay is better than Ceasars in my opinion. Lots of pools to sit around. Nice rooms. Just my 2 cents.

:wave: I see you are still bitter :doh: How is the wedding planning going?

Always bitter!! :P

October 13th, almost 2 months away :pointstosky:

Great news. Out of the 40 invitations we've sent out, not one person is coming.. My plan worked. :doh:

The people we want to are coming, but to be nice, we sent invitations to people we didn't want to come and they aren't.

Getting married in Vegas was the perfect idea.

Mandalay Bay is better than Ceasars in my opinion. Lots of pools to sit around. Nice rooms. Just my 2 cents.

And the tropicana has an indoor pool, as well as an outdoor pool.

With its winding paths, peaceful waterfalls and beautiful landscaping, the Tropicana's pool area is one of the most peaceful and picturesque, spots in town. The dining areas are all well-shaded and jacuzzis are all set back from the main pools. The grounds are perfectly manicured.

Whether you're looking to relax or to party, the Tropicana is a great place to hang out. With the babbling brooks, cascading waterfalls and abundant palm trees, you'll feel far removed from the Strip. But the adults-only lagoon pool (or "party pool"), swim-up blackjack table (with adjoining bar) and overlooking chapel give it that Vegas feel.

During the summer months, the pool area offers swim-up blackjack. Guests 21 and up can participate from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

:pointstosky:

also, we got the a suite that has a bar and a living room.

I hope I remember some of my wedding.

Congrats STC. I agree with Joneo I also prefer Mandalay.

Always bitter!! :P

October 13th, almost 2 months away

Great news. Out of the 40 invitations we've sent out, not one person is coming.. My plan worked.

The people we want to are coming, but to be nice, we sent invitations to people we didn't want to come and they aren't.

Getting married in Vegas was the perfect idea.

What? No open invitation to geek members? :mad:

Even if just a few made it, it would get ugly in a hurry

:rolleyes: :thumbsup: :banana:

for honeymoon though - Venetian ! :rolleyes:

What? No open invitation to geek members? :mad:

Even if just a few made it, it would get ugly in a hurry

:pointstosky: :banana: :banana:

I already have a few of my friends coming out, it's going to get ugly enough.

I'm going there to get married, it's not a honeymoon. It's going to be a 5 day bachelor party with a wedding mixed in

We got married at Mandalay Bay almost 5 years ago :pointstosky:

Did the 30 minute package which consisted of 15 minute ceremony and then 15 minutes of pictures.....followed by 15 hours of partying :banana: :mad:

Overall it was a great package... we rented a converted bus that took our party of about 20 out for 6-8 hours...loaded with booze, tunes and the whole 9 yards...good times :banana:

ETA.... Caesar's is an old dingy, dirty dump.... actually the only hotel I have checked out of in Vegas to stay somewhere else. MB all the way for a wedding.

I already have a few of my friends coming out, it's going to get ugly enough.

I'm going there to get married, it's not a honeymoon. It's going to be a 5 day bachelor party with a wedding mixed in

Wear a hidden camera like those 20/20 reporters due and send a live feed here. :pointstosky:

Wear a hidden camera like those 20/20 reporters due and send a live feed here. :pointstosky:

I went to a bachelor party about 15 years ago where a video recorder was present.

The groom ended up sobering up and giving his friend that took the video a beating, because he wouldn't tell him where the video was.

Bachelor party + video camera = bad idea