Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Your First ...

Your first...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you got/gave your first oral?

• 13 or younger
    • 21 or older
    • I've never given/recieved oral
  2. 2. How old were you when you got the secks for the first time?

• 13 or younger
    • 21 or older
    • I'm a virgin
  3. 3. How old were you when you first had anal for the first time (pitching or catching)?

• 13 or younger
    • 21 or older
    • I've never had anal secks.

Consentual only please. That stuff your uncle did doesn't count.

:thumbsup: why didn't I read this before I voted ;)

I went from 2nd base to sex for the first time in a very short span as a 16 yr old. Ah Barbie, you adorable little slut you. ;)

Didn't do anal until I was married, and even then it was quite a while. I was probably 30-ish.

Didn't do anal until I was married, and even then it was quite a while. I was probably 30-ish.

You give me hope, jerrys. I am recently married, and 28, and have never hit the choco occo myself. Glad to see I still have a chance to crack the code. Gotta have dreams...

I'm thinking booze may need to be a heavy part of the equation...

Had the secks at 16 didn't give oral until around 18 or 19...and never have had anal secks.

You give me hope, jerrys. I am recently married, and 28, and have never hit the choco occo myself. Glad to see I still have a chance to crack the code. Gotta have dreams...

I'm thinking booze may need to be a heavy part of the equation...

You are correct sir. Here is the recipe:

- Wait until she is in her peak time, roughly the time 1-2 weeks after her period. She is horniest then.

- Shower and clean everything just before.

- The right amount of alcohol. My wife goes from horny to asleep in a very small window.

- Do you guys watch pron? If so, pron might help. Optional.

- Get her worked up first. Don't just go for the ass.

- Anal foreplay. Lick her ass while playing with her button. Stick a finger in her ass while licking her button. Turn her onto her knees and rub yourself on the sensitive area above her ass. At this point she will invite you in.

Rules for anal:

- Lube. You can NOT use too much lube.

- Gentle. You can NOT be too gentle. You are in this for the long haul; you don't want her waking up the next day with a bleeding ass, or it will be your last experience.

- Don't finish inside her unless you have a condom. Actually maybe you can the first time; I had early on, but my wife complained of leaking goop out of her ass the whole next day.

- Have her play with herself while you are in there. Tell her you think it is hot. This combo is virtually guaranteed to get her off.

- Once she is done, you are done. She will be coming down from her high and will quickly realize that there is a stick in her ass and it is starting to hurt.

- Take her hand, walk her to the shower, tell her to wash you off and finish you with her mouf.

YWIA

You are correct sir. Here is the recipe:

- Wait until she is in her peak time, roughly the time 1-2 weeks after her period. She is horniest then.

- Shower and clean everything just before.

- The right amount of alcohol. My wife goes from horny to asleep in a very small window.

- Do you guys watch pron? If so, pron might help. Optional.

- Get her worked up first. Don't just go for the ass.

- Anal foreplay. Lick her ass while playing with her button. Stick a finger in her ass while licking her button. Turn her onto her knees and rub yourself on the sensitive area above her ass. At this point she will invite you in.

Rules for anal:

- Lube. You can NOT use too much lube.

- Gentle. You can NOT be too gentle. You are in this for the long haul; you don't want her waking up the next day with a bleeding ass, or it will be your last experience.

- Don't finish inside her unless you have a condom. Actually maybe you can the first time; I had early on, but my wife complained of leaking goop out of her ass the whole next day.

- Have her play with herself while you are in there. Tell her you think it is hot. This combo is virtually guaranteed to get her off.

- Once she is done, you are done. She will be coming down from her high and will quickly realize that there is a stick in her ass and it is starting to hurt.

- Take her hand, walk her to the shower, tell her to wash you off and finish you with her mouf.

YWIA

Thank you. You are very wise master. :dunno:

Thank God we have JK around to teach us that Lube is important for anal. What that? Like his 57th post - Big Pete's got nothing on JK. - Except I think JK has to continually edit his posts to change the gender. "Have him play with - err. "have HER play with.." :D

I think I've posted this before:

First time? 10. Was some of the best secks I've ever had - still to this day. Why? There was no baggage, there was no "perfomance anxiety", no expectations, it was just two kids exploring. That's the way great secks should be. We'd run all over the house buck naked just trying new things. Her folks had "The Joy of Sex" and we'd flip through that thing. She'd say something like "Hey! We've got a rocking chair downstairs!" "Cool! Race ya!" - and try and wipe each other out in the hallway racing down there. :dunno: "Now what? - Wanna get a pop-tart?" :P

Honest to Gawd it was great. We were both latch-key kids so we had all KINDS of time to kill. Of course, I paid for it. I had more sex between 10-12 than I did from 12-16. Which wouldn't have been hard. Nuns had more secks than I did from 12-16. :wave:

Anal? Totally wierd. My friends and I still talk about this. The girls (at least in one group) at our HS decided that Anal was okay. - But everything ELSE made you a slut. Too funny. Nobody sucked cawk - "oh gross!". Now, these guys have been married 10-15 years and can't get Anal to save their life. But it's funny, it's always about what you can't get; Me and my GF (Large DD's) would do the donkey show and I'd CONSTANTLY be trying to slip it in the meatwagon. Now, we're all trying to gain entrance to the poopah. :D

What's with all the secks before oral votes/posts? I call BS. Didn't you fellas follow the bases rules?

:thumbsup:

Also, since this is the Geek Bored, I'm disappointed at the honesty. Every vote should have been 12 years old or younger. I was 7 when I first got oral, and had my first secks at 8.

Thanks again, Aunt Margaret. :thumbsup:

Thank God we have JK around to teach us that Lube is important for anal. What that? Like his 57th post - Big Pete's got nothing on JK. - Except I think JK has to continually edit his posts to change the gender. "Have him play with - err. "have HER play with.." :banana:

I think I've posted this before:

First time? 10. Was some of the best secks I've ever had - still to this day. Why? There was no baggage, there was no "perfomance anxiety", no expectations, it was just two kids exploring. That's the way great secks should be. We'd run all over the house buck naked just trying new things. Her folks had "The Joy of Sex" and we'd flip through that thing. She'd say something like "Hey! We've got a rocking chair downstairs!" "Cool! Race ya!" - and try and wipe each other out in the hallway racing down there. :doublethumbsup: "Now what? - Wanna get a pop-tart?" :P

Honest to Gawd it was great. We were both latch-key kids so we had all KINDS of time to kill. Of course, I paid for it. I had more sex between 10-12 than I did from 12-16. Which wouldn't have been hard. Nuns had more secks than I did from 12-16.

Anal? Totally wierd. My friends and I still talk about this. The girls (at least in one group) at our HS decided that Anal was okay. - But everything ELSE made you a slut. Too funny. Nobody sucked cawk - "oh gross!". Now, these guys have been married 10-15 years and can't get Anal to save their life. But it's funny, it's always about what you can't get; Me and my GF (Large DD's) would do the donkey show and I'd CONSTANTLY be trying to slip it in the meatwagon. Now, we're all trying to gain entrance to the poopah. :banana:

This is the most incoherent random collection of words and letters I've seen in quite a while. Thanks for the update I guess, GF. B)

Big Pete's got nothing on JK.

:headbanger: you take that back you fock!!!!

I get more pvssy walking from my couch the the fridge than JK has had his entire life :doublethumbsup:

:lol: you take that back you fock!!!!

I get more pvssy walking from my couch the the fridge than JK has had his entire life :headbanger:

I focked two chicks while reading this post. And by focked I mean thought about a threesome. With two chicks, not Big_Pete. :doublethumbsup:

I focked two chicks while reading this post. And by focked I mean thought about a threesome. With two chicks, not Big_Pete. :overhead:

came close to another 3some this last tuesday (3 days ago), but the chicks other friend wouldn't allow it. Focking c0ckblocking whoore. Ended up just focking the 1 chick. oh well, what ya gonna do?