Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers vs. Lions

Aaron Rodgers looks very good -- like a younger, faster, higher-percentage throwing Favre

Escaping pressure and making great plays out of the pocket

Nice drive :thumbsup:

Aaron Rodgers looks very good -- like a younger, faster, higher-percentage throwing Favre

Escaping pressure and making great plays out of the pocket

Nice drive :thumbsup:

Is Grant looking bad? His stat line is pretty sad right now.

Is Grant looking bad? His stat line is pretty sad right now.

I expect Grant to get it going soon... Rodgers is just going up and down the field passing...

Rodgers look like he's playing against a JV squad right now. Grant looks fine and I'd expect him to start racking up the yards (especially as they widen the gap against the Lions). Lumpkin is the really interesting guy here I think - he has looked pretty good. I think he'd get some serious PT if Grant ever went down.

Focking Grant.. that's prob. his last, best chance for a short touch today. With them up two scores, i bet he's WAY limited from here on out.. Just sit him and heal that stupid hamstring then.. Sheee*t.

:thumbsup:

If Detroit doesn't start tightening things up I would worry about the Packers taking Grant out completely and resting him....

I don't normally blast Lions fans because locally here they're not 1/10000th as obnoxious and arrogant

as cleveland fans who also have won nothing. I also don't include them on the delusional fan list because

despite losing, they realize their place and openly protest their idiotic ownership/management. But for focks

sake, if you want to send a message that hits them in the pocket book, STOP BUYING TICKETS! I normally

give respect to fans who will go to games even when their team sucks, and Lions fans have been very loyal,

but this is just too much.

I don't normally blast Lions fans because locally here they're not 1/10000th as obnoxious and arrogant

as cleveland fans who also have won nothing. I also don't include them on the delusional fan list because

despite losing, they realize their place and openly protest their idiotic ownership/management. But for focks

sake, if you want to send a message that hits them in the pocket book, STOP BUYING TICKETS! I normally

give respect to fans who will go to games even when their team sucks, and Lions fans have been very loyal,

but this is just too much.

I agree... I understand my team is a joke (and yet for some reason I am optimistic each year - go figure), but I watch the games anyway. What I will *not* do is ever purchase any tickets or merchandise until those fucks the Fords are gone and Millen is gone.

cj is a beast.

regardless of the outcome of this game, the hobo-dikcheeseheads posting here in the first half can officially take this thread and shove up their asses :overhead:

how pathetic do you have to be to blow a 21-0 lead against the lions and be fighting for your life late in the 4th? lmao...

cj is a beast.

regardless of the outcome of this game, the hobo-dikcheeseheads posting here in the first half can officially take this thread and shove up their asses :overhead:

how pathetic do you have to be to blow a 21-0 lead against the lions and be fighting for your life late in the 4th? lmao...

What a weasel you are to wait this long to come in. :cry:

when did the Lions trade for Randy Moss? :overhead:

Woodson is out.... He didn't do sh!t against Woodson...... been taking his back-up to the shed, however...

What a weasel you are to wait this long to come in. :overhead:

To come in hell...to even talk about the Lions.

I think sampdog's utter cowardliness and weaseliness just threw the game back to normal!!!!!

Nice job, sampy!!!! :music_guitarred:

He may be leaving soon too....

I don't know how he can even see this thread, no less respond while he has me on "ignore" :music_guitarred:

Nice posting, sampy........see you next April for you to tell us "Matt Millen is a draft guru!!!"

Touchdown Woodson... Thanks Swap... I was worried for a bit, but whenever you post I feel better about our chances.

cj is a beast.

regardless of the outcome of this game, the hobo-dikcheeseheads posting here in the first half can officially take this thread and shove up their asses :music_guitarred:

About as pathetic as getting a 25 - 24 lead 1/2 way through the 4th quater only to allow 17 unaswered points in a blowout loss.

Lions should be disbanned from the NFL.....

anyone watching the game? is kitna getting booed?

you haven't watched the Lions in 10 years, have you?