Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Under Palin, Wasilla Charged for Rape Kits

Under Palin, Wasilla Charged For Rape Kits

Nice. In Palin's state, the rape rate os double anywhere else, but they won't even use city monies to gather the evidence from your vag.

Too busy building bridges I guess.

Oh, and you better not have an abortion. You gotta raise that rape baby.

:dunno:

Under Palin, Wasilla Charged For Rape Kits

Nice. In Palin's state, the rape rate os double anywhere else, but they won't even use city monies to gather the evidence from your vag.

Too busy building bridges I guess.

Oh, and you better not have an abortion. You gotta raise that rape baby.

:dunno:

You have a well thought out, very articulate argument, with extremely good spelling. :thumbsup:

This is from last week. I found it interesting to note that the sherriff was really the one pushing this, but it was unclear as to whether Palin knew about it or had any opinion on it.

It was also interesting to note that they have the highest rape rate of any state. :dunno:

It was also interesting to note that they have the highest rape rate of any state. :dunno:

One would venture to guess that that is because there isn't enough pvssy to go round up there. I think the male female ratio is really off.

I would also imagine that Alaska would be a pretty attractive place to live if you were a lowlife type hiding out, since there are very few people, and therefore, comparatively few cops, and lots of open space to keep to yourself in.

Thats all I got.

Actually, according to the article it appears as though a state law overrode this policy. Was Palin governor when the state law was passed? If so, did she sign or veto the legislation? This could be a non-issue.

The Demwits have not found one yet, why would this be any different. :rolleyes:

You would think with Obama sending all those folks up to Alaska to get the goods on Palin, they would .

You would think with Obama sending all those folks up to Alaska to get the goods on Palin, they would .

Yeah, I guess troopergate, the Wasillia bridge, this rape kit thing, the book banning attempt, her vindictiveness and use of public office to pursue private vendettas really isn't much, for two whole weeks of searching. Not to mention the whole "utterly unqualified" thing.

Too bad McCain didn't bother to sent anyone to vet her... maybe then he would have picked someone remotely acceptable. But wait, the only critereon for the bottom of the Republicunt ticket this year was "must have vagina."

Yeah, I guess troopergate, the Wasillia bridge, this rape kit thing, the book banning attempt, her vindictiveness and use of public office to pursue private vendettas really isn't much, for two whole weeks of searching. Not to mention the whole "utterly unqualified" thing.

Too bad McCain didn't bother to sent anyone to vet her... maybe then he would have picked someone remotely acceptable. But wait, the only critereon for the bottom of the Republicunt ticket this year was "must have vagina."

Just because Palin isn't experienced doesn't magically give Obama experience. How can you vote for Obama if someone being unqualified is important to you???

If that other stuff(dribble) makes a differnece to you, and there is nothing wrong with that btw, how can even consider voting for Obama after all the sh1t that has come out about him???

It was also interesting to note that they have the highest rape rate of any state. :doublethumbsup:

Now, speaking of rape, do you know what I wonder? I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole.

These are the kind of things I think about when I'm sitting home alone and the power goes out.

I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole. I mean per capita, I know the populations are different.

Most people think it's the equator, I think it's the north pole.

People think it's the equator because it's hot down there, they don't wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women's t1ts, they get horney and there's a lot of focking going on.

That's exactly why there's less rape at the equator. Because there's a lot of focking going on.

You can tell there's a lot of focking at the equator, take a look at the population figures.

Billions of people live near the equator. How many Eskimos do we have?

Thirty? Thirty five? No one's getting laid at the north pole, it's too focking cold.

Guys say to their wives, "hey tonight honey, huh, tonight, huh?"

"Are you crazy? The wind chill factor is three hundred below."

These guys are deprived. Their horney. Their pent up. Every now and then...p-pmm...they bust out, they got to rape somebody.[/b]

Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has, trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who is kicking.

Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn't want to take them off?

You would lose your hard-on in the process.

Up at the north pole you d1ck would shrivel up like a stack of dimes.

That's another thing I wonder.

I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning,

or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody.

These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWp9fL8ghDU

Wasn't that proven false?

You mean the trooper that tazed his 10 year old child...the bridge that she is reviewing, the book banning that never happened...nor did any attmept...blah blah blah.

Thanks for posting the talking points we all already heard last week though.

:doublethumbsup:

Wasn't that proven false?

:overhead: If it has, that would be news to me. I haven't watched that close the past 2 days, been watching football so maybe it was.....can someone help out here???? Or do you already know Isotopes AKA One of two or more atoms having the same atomic number but different mass numbers.

You mean the trooper that tazed his 10 year old child...the bridge that she is reviewing, the book banning that never happened...nor did any attmept...blah blah blah.

Thanks for posting the talking points we all already heard last week though.

:overhead:

POW!!!

:overhead: If it has, that would be news to me. I haven't watched that close the past 2 days, been watching football so maybe it was.....can someone help out here???? Or do you already know Isotopes AKA One of two or more atoms having the same atomic number but different mass numbers.

I do not know for sure. I thought I heard somewhere that it was false. I am pretty sure I even saw the guy who wrote the comercial say it turned out to be false...but I cannot remember where I saw it. I believe it was this comercial but it may have been one of the others.