Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

Cassel or JTO?

I drafted Brady and had VYoung as a back up QB in a deep league. After week 1 both my QBs were out. I picked up Cassel and played him week 2. Cassel was OK but unspectacular. JT O'Sullivan is available. Should I pcik him up and drop Cassel? JTO threw for a ton against a tough SEA D, but got sacked way too many times. Who will have a bigger year going forward between Cassel and JTO. Or I should wait and hope VYoung claims his starting gig back in a month or so???

Hang in there with Cassel. I'm sure Belichick will bring out a different playbook this year, but Cassel still has Moss and Welker. There's no way they are in there as decoys.

I agree. Cassell has a lot more weapons than SF. HOwever, I see SF being behind a good bunch this year so they will be throwing a lot. Unfortunately, JT looks like a fumbler already.

Hmm, thats a tough situation. I would keep Cassel and probably drop Young for JTO. I didn't like Young to begin with and now he may not even reclaim the starting job. This way you have 2 QBs you can play matchups with and hope one of them turns out to be a solid every week starter for you.

Thanks for mine

Hmm, thats a tough situation. I would keep Cassel and probably drop Young for JTO. I didn't like Young to begin with and now he may not even reclaim the starting job. This way you have 2 QBs you can play matchups with and hope one of them turns out to be a solid every week starter for you.

Thanks for mine

agreed

I also would dump Young and pick up JTO and keep Cassell. I didn't like Young before he was suicidal and I certainly don't like him now. I would actually consider starting JTO this week against the Lions. I have had the misfortune of watching their first 2 games and let me tell you they can make me look good at QB.

Thanks for mine as well.

I think we can all agree that even if he comes back, Vince has some serious issues to work out, and has no great NFL games on his resume to keep you holding on.

JT is a bit of a gamble, but he won't be worse than vince on his shrinks couch with ice on his knee. And if JT continues to fly high, well, then you da man!

thanks for mine!

Drop VY and never look back (I did the same in one of my leagues for Cassel too). I'd pick up JTO but consider that Cassel is playing MIA this week and we all saw what Warner did to them. I think Cassel will have a good game this week against the horrible fins, prob 250yds and 2TDs.

please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324550