Sign in to follow this  
Kam187

Is any L.T. owner benching him this weekend?

Just wondering if anyone who owns L.T. is considering benching him this weekend or has definely decided to do that. If not, why? Will answer all questions

I've decided to, and the only reason I wouldn't would be if he's suddenly fully healed on Monday afternoon. Rolling with Sammy Morris and Earnest Graham on Sunday. I have the luxury of having Thomas Jones as well, so I've currently got him plugged in my flex slot. LT can have it if it looks like he's going to be full strength, but otherwise, Jones.

If you don't have a Monday night WR, RB, or Sproles, I'd just plug in your next best guys and hope for the best. Most of the chatter coming out of SD sounds just like last week, and we know how that went.

Mine, also about LT. He's a popular guy these last few days...

I have LT but I do have the luxury of having Sproles. But last I heard is that LT is starting. As we all know what does that really mean? I am still going to wait until the last second. But this blows.

I have LT but I do have the luxury of having Sproles. But last I heard is that LT is starting. As we all know what does that really mean? I am still going to wait until the last second. But this blows.

I have LT, Sproles, MJD, J. Lewis, M. Bush and had planned on benching LT for Sproles. Just learned Sproles was a late addition to the injury report with a hamstring injury so not so sure about playing versus my other options. Still...my thinking with benching LT is he pretty much guaranteed he'd start before week 2 and we all saw what happened. This week he's been sounding less than confident about his condition and I can't figure they're going to risk aggravating it by running him too much. That would mean he'll give up enough touches to make it worth starting Sproles (essentially I'm hedging my bet).

please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=325140

Starting him. Stage is too big for him not to perform. I'll still take 25% LT2 (and let's be clear he is LT2, not LT) over any of my backups at 100%.Click me!"] [/topic]

Just 10 carries last weekend vs Denver before LT left the game. He's missed a few practices. It's not easy, but I've come to the conclusion to start Sproles (all he needs is one long run to do some serious damage :ninja:).

Please See Mine

L.T. is benched. I have him, and he is the only reason I lost last week (2 pts). I'm in the bad position of only starting him when I know he is fully healthy. If you only have high risk players left at flex, then that is the ONLY scenario I would start L.T. He is a medium return and high risk right now because he won't get all of his touches even if he does feel good.

mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=325185