Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

LT to be limited

ESPN just reported that LT will be limited tonight... Turner said he just is not himself.

also Sproles will not be returning kicks tonight to allow him to focus more on the offense...

seems like anyone deciding between these two needs to go with sproles.

no link, this was during the mnf countdown

I just changed my lineup based on this post....so I hope they're right.

I only need 4 to win in a ppr league.

from my cbs leagues....

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson is active and expected to start Week 3 vs. N.Y. Jets, according to a San Diego official at Qualcomm Stadium. Tomlinson was questionable on the injury report because of a toe injury that has bothered him since Week 1. He has not yet missed a game, but only practiced in a limited role Friday. Darren Sproles would have started in Tomlinson's place had he not been able to dress.

Analysis: Tomlinson was pretty sure all week he would play since his toe felt better than it did leading up to Week 2 against the Broncos. Now, if he can only avoid re-injuring it during the game. L.T. has been somewhat disappointing here in the early season, but as long as he is active, he is usually a good start in Fantasy because he is a threat to score.

I'm taking out LT and putting in Thomas Jones. I know that dirty potlicker is going to go off for 3TDs, now. ;)

debating between sproles and vincent jackson...any advice?

I think this comes down to where you are in your match-up. I have the same dilemma, but I have a comfortable lead. Thus I am going with VJ. If you need a home run, take a chance on Sproles.

to be honest i still cant decide. im afraid to sit LT in the even that he scores once or twice early.... evne if he does reinjure himself or is limited all game

also, here is an actual quote from ESPN.com's fantasy football player update

Sproles (hamstring) is listed as active for Monday's game against the Jets.

Spin: LaDainian Tomlinson is listed as active too, but we expect to see Sproles get his share of the carries, if not a majority, depending on how Tomlinson feels. In fact, ESPN reports that Sproles will have his return duties scaled back so that he can focus on being in on the offense.

to be honest i still cant decide. im afraid to sit LT in the even that he scores once or twice early.... evne if he does reinjure himself or is limited all game

also, here is an actual quote from ESPN.com's fantasy football player update

Sproles (hamstring) is listed as active for Monday's game against the Jets.

Spin: LaDainian Tomlinson is listed as active too, but we expect to see Sproles get his share of the carries, if not a majority, depending on how Tomlinson feels. In fact, ESPN reports that Sproles will have his return duties scaled back so that he can focus on being in on the offense.

I still can't decide either. It's really hard to sit the #1 overall pick when he will start the game. I know Sproles will get some touches, but if it's split 50/50 I'd rather roll with LT2, injured or not. It's Monday night, the Chargers are in desperate need of a win... If Tomlinson can go I think they will let him.

That said, I'm probably going to start Sproles. I'm up by 18 with LT2 or Sproles and Chambers, going against T. Jones and Rivers. I've got a little room to gamble, but not much.

why even dress if you're going to be a shell of yourself...I've got to believe that LT suited up because he thinks he can contribute..If he can't, rest up, come back strong and let Sproles do the job for now....

I have both guys and this "limited" crap is crap!!!

I'm taking out LT and putting in Thomas Jones. I know that dirty potlicker is going to go off for 3TDs, now. :music_guitarred:

Doing the exact same thing, I need 11 points for the win.

Good luck bro :banana:

Also I threw some money on T. Jones not scoring a TD to hedge a little but would much rather get the W

it's tough...i benched FWP in favor of jones and LT so a decision would be avoided :music_guitarred:

I put Sammy Morris in pretty much around 12:30 yesterday because of Maonrey being out that was brialliant!!

screw it. im going with LT. hes my boy and hes done alot for me fantasy wise...

I've never owned him before this year in any league ever, now I do and he sucks d1ck, so fock him :music_guitarred:

well, lt is probably somewhere smoking the glass crank... and i think lt2 is, too. just sit it out, dude. stick that ugly toe in ice. y'all shouldn't have had him your lineups anyway.

:music_guitarred:

So much for scaling back Sproles return duties, out there on the first chance they got.

ESPN just reported that LT will be limited tonight... Turner said he just is not himself.

also Sproles will not be returning kicks tonight to allow him to focus more on the offense...

seems like anyone deciding between these two needs to go with sproles.

no link, this was during the mnf countdown

I'm upset that I yesterday it was reported Sproles injured his hammy and his status for tonight was unclear. This uncertainty forced me to pull him from my starting lineup and go with either McFadden or Bush. It was badd enough I had another injured hammy playing - Peterson.

I'm upset that I yesterday it was reported Sproles injured his hammy and his status for tonight was unclear. This uncertainty forced me to pull him from my starting lineup and go with either McFadden or Bush. It was badd enough I had another injured hammy playing - Peterson.

you should have picked less crappy rbs, i guess... sucking will not get less upsetting

i said the same thing on sunday when i was debating between adrian peterson and matt forte...ask me how it panned out.

looks like ESPN really had their sh!t together... sporles returned the kick and punt and LT has been out for 2 plays.

well glad i started him as of now. im not expecting a huge game just want to know i made the right call between these 2

looks like ESPN really had their sh!t together... sporles returned the kick and punt and LT has been out for 2 plays.

well glad i started him as of now. im not expecting a huge game just want to know i made the right call between these 2

:cry:

Fock EPSN focking liars

:doh:

Guest BernardPollardFan
I've never owned him before this year in any league ever, now I do and he sucks d1ck, so fock him :doublethumbsup:

:wave: :lol: :lol: :banana: