Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

I'm going to be rich

Just went to www.incomeathome.com. There's no risk. 14 day free trial. Man, I'm gonna be sooooooo rich w/in 2-5 days!!!!! :banana:

Just went to www.incomeathome.com. There's no risk. 14 day free trial. Man, I'm gonna be sooooooo rich w/in 2-5 days!!!!! :dunno:

Just make sure your johns wear a condom.

Just went to www.incomeathome.com. There's no risk. 14 day free trial. Man, I'm gonna be sooooooo rich w/in 2-5 days!!!!! :D

I have a nigerian banker I can put you in touch with too.

You guys are so dumb, I have a hot chick who owns an electronics store who wants me. I just have to pay for a few packages to come through my place. She said that we'll get married after her modeling tour is over, and I sent all the packages to her outlet in Africa.

Suck on that, biotches :o

For the third week in a row I have won a new truck. I keep getting these big scratch off advertisments in the mail from the local Chevy and Ford dealerships. Attached is a key with a 5 digit number on it. If the scratch off number matches the number on the key you win a new truck. It has matched three weeks in a row. All I have to do now is take my keys to the dealership during normal business hours. :o