Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Denver at Cleveland

Winslow hopefully turning it around...

I just tuned in and within 5 minutes I've already noticed that these NFLNetwork announcers are teerrrible

is it just me?

Winslow - 9 catches, 102 yds, 2 TDs = good also.

Last week I had Owen Daniels in PPR. This week I played Winslow instead. Wow, this is unreal.

Cutler - 404 yds, 2 TDs = good.

<_<

I sat him this week... :wall:

The only positive is that I sat him for Warner. Here's to hoping that MNF is an absofockinglute shoot-out. :pointstosky:

<_<

I sat him this week... :wall:

The only positive is that I sat him for Warner. Here's to hoping that MNF is an absofockinglute shoot-out. :pointstosky:

Did the same thing. :wall: Warner should still have a good game.

I hope Prater kicks a FG and ties it up. Overtime will be good for me since I'm scoring on both sides of the field.

Did the same thing. :pointstosky: Warner should still have a good game.

Yea, as hard as it is to swallow right now, you have to start Warner without reservation with the way he's been playing this year. And, Cutler has struggled a little bit the last few weeks. I certainly never in my wildest dreams would've predicted anything close to this type of performance for Cutler tonight.

Jeez, finally...still, playing against a guy using Cutler, so 30 pts on a QB to 14 out of Marshall is irritating. =)

4th and 1, and you line up in the shotgun against a horrible run defense? No wonder the Browns can't buy a win.

4th and 1 with the game on the line and you pass the ball? Half a body length and you pass the focking ball? The Browns deserved to lose that game. :doublethumbsup:

I started Cutler, Brandon Marshall, and Kellen Winslow all in one ppr league. I have almost 90 pts already with Westbrook, Ronnie Brown, Andre Johnson, and either DeAngelo Williams or Calvin Johnson to go, plus Bironas, and Cardinals Defense.

laughable, yet depressing, yet impressive, yet headscratching---this game delivered it all.

browns:

---great to assert the o-line and run game early; great mobility by quinn and short range accuracy to backs and kw2 [missed the slants to braylon less one]; great job getting hands on the football defensively.

---terrible to not use the run game play action and bomb to braylon deep; terrible tackling like the rest of the league this season; terrible coverage on critical plays; terrible playcall on 4th-1 late.

broncos:

---great to admit they can pass effectively from the spread; great to get the qb who showed spark back in week2 back to that level of play; impressive bend-not-break defense by a terrible unit to force 3 FGs after easy/early TDs.

---terrible spraying of balls by the qb on several near INTs; terrible offensive continuity a microcosm of their season woes

was it just the browns? will this continue the rest of the way? "will the real jay cutler, please stand up...please stand up...please stand up....." :unsure: :rolleyes: