Sign in to follow this  
Signature_Athletes

Adrian Peterson does not start.......

Peterson does not start for MN. Announcers said he has been bothered by a chest cold. Go figure, the guy I am playing started Chester......WTF!!!

Is he out for the game?

WTF. A freaking chest cold? Is he at least playing? Great..there's goes my chances for a win this week.

The Vikes scored on a fumble the first series. The first offensive series, AP did not get on the field and Chester scored. AP is on the sideline with his helmet off at the start of the 2nd series.......not good!!!

Where were the reports on this? I watched pre games all morning and heard nothing about this. I got Taylor on my bench too. :wall:

AD said he's feeling OK, and will play, but no plays yet.

If the game continues to go as it did the first 2 minutes, I wouldn't expect him to see too many carries.

Ya know, the guy I'm playing in one league was forced to play C Taylor and I thought great, I gain some points on that play.

NOT!

As is my usual this season, guys who usually do JACK, do great the ONE week they play me.

:wall:

ohhh flockkkk. Playing to take first this week and in addition to peterson, i have K Smith in Det that is out, hopefully not for long :wall:

OK. This was not mentioned on any site or channel. Not one person was informed about ADP's situation. This is really pissing me off. This is the time of season where big fantasy and big real games are played. Not the time to play games with your starting lineup and screw people over. If ADP does not get in this game and get me some points, I am going to travel to Minny and break his focking neck. :wall: :dunno: :mad:

I'm not sure, but I think AP is in and gained, oh I don't know, 20 yards.

:wall: