Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

Official Dallas vs Pittsburgh Thread!

I just thought I would come on to the forum to calm any fears that you COWBOY fans may have about the game, this Sunday. That great defense that the Stealer fans are constantly bragging about, after looking at them closely are just slightly better than average. What?! Huh?! I know just exactly what most of you are thinking, you saying to yourselves, "What, average...they have the #1 defense?!! I want all of you to remember something, whenever anyone get's all excited, and begins screaming that they've seen aliens or space ships, you can bet your butt that there is a logical explanation for those supposed siteings, search lights, low flying aircraft...a variety of military test perhaps. Whatever the explanation is, whenever something has a lot of hype surrounding it, more than likely, that's just exactly what it is... hype.

I must admit when ESPN began talking about the game between DALLASand Pittsburg I was taken in by all of the Pittsburg defense talk...that is until I began looking a little closer at what teams they have played. Here are all of the scores e steeler's games, and please examine the teams that they have played, and the games that they lost. Game #1Houston Texans 17 Steelers 38 Game 2 Brown 6 Steelers 10 Game #3 Philadelphia 15 Steelers 6 Game #4 Baltimore 20 Steelers 23 Game #5 Jacksonville 21 Steelers 26 Game #6 Cincinnati 10 Steelers 38 Game #7 New York 21 Steelers14 Game #8 Washington 6 Steelers 23 Game #9 Indy 24 Steelers 20 Game #10 San Diego 10 Steelers 11 Game #11 Cincinnati 10 Steelers 27 and finally Game #12 New England 10 Steelers 33.

Now,do you notice something about these games? With the exception of New England, Indy, and New York there are no other teams that are even worth mentioning, and out of those teams(the ones mentioned) New England was the only team beaten soundly; New York one of the teams worth mentioning beat them, Indy did as well, along with a team that is fighting for it's life to stay within the play-off picture, the Philadelphia eagles, a team that the COWBOYS have already beat. Now, let's look at a few of the games that they have beaten. In the Browns game, the Brownies very nearly beat the Steeler's "#1 defense, remember the game was 6-10. In the Baltimore game, how could anyone forget J. Flacco hanging 192 yards of passing on that so-called "#1 defense, compared to Ben Hamburger's 191 yards...WHO IS J. FLACCO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO J. FLACCO IS?!!!! San Diego, who is a decent team, WITH A WHOLE LOT OF PROBLEMS was playing BELOW 500 ball, and they very nearly claimed the Steelers and that #1 defenseas it's 6th victim, yeah, that's right, the Chargers have only won 5 games this year...yet they almost beat the steelers. I can personally guarantee you COWBOYand steeler fans, that if J. FLACCOmanaged to hang 192 yards on that pass defense, I can guarantee you that TONY ROMO WILL DESTROY IT; I can guarantee you that after that game, the steelers will go from #1 passing defense to #3 or 4. Troy Paulamahu will not be able to cover Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, Jason Witten and T. Choice out of the backfield...there's just no way.

Finally, looking through the Steeler's list of games I feel that the Eagle game was also worth looking at, of course, the reason for this is that the DALLAS COWBOYSplayed, and beat the eagles, but by the looks of the score it seems that the steelers were not able to. You see my fellow fans, a football team is made of more than just one part, you have an offense, a defense, and you have a special team. In a game against a team like the DALLAS COWBOYS, you'd better have all three teams doing extremely well, and it seems as though in the game with the Eagles, the steeler's offensive line WAS EATEN ALIVE by the Eagle's Defensive line, this is why Big Ben was SACKED 8 TIMES...8 FREAK'N TIMES, so if any of you steeler fans think that BEN is getting off of that field with out 6 SACKS, YOU ARE CRAZY. The bottom line is the Steelers defensive ranking come from a lot of the sorry teams they play.

Dallas Empire game prediction:

DALLAS 28, Steelers 12

Today the Steroid Curtain will be destroyed. :wave:

Joe Flacco is a really good qb who has played every game this year, and has led his team to an 8-4 record and has 7 straight games of double digit fantasy points

If it weren't for Matt Ryan, Flacco would be the Rookie Qb of the year

The Eagles just beat the might giants and the eagles are horrible. Do the haters still think Dallas can't win?

See I'm in a quagmire...I mean, I love love love to see the steelers lose...and it would help out the ravens...but I ###### hate the cowboys...you make me hate them more...hmmm...

doesn't really matter...this is going to be a running game and dallas has no running game today, so steelers win

See I'm in a quagmire...I mean, I love love love to see the steelers lose...and it would help out the ravens...but I ###### hate the cowboys...you make me hate them more...hmmm...

doesn't really matter...this is going to be a running game and dallas has no running game today, so steelers win

Dallas has one of the best offensive lines in the NFL. Watch as our big uglies up front dominate and allow choice to get 100 yards.

The field looks very good. Wow! This plays to Dallas with their mighty passing game.

So glad a Dallas alum like Aikman is on the T.V. crew today.

Based on the bulge in your pants when you think of Tony, I guess not you.

It is a legitimate question. You clowns called Romo soft and yet he is going sleeveless and Ben has some jacket looking long sleeve jersey on to keep him warm. Real tough outfit Ben. :pointstosky:

Steelers have to settle for a FG attempt. :pointstosky:

Make that a miss. :lol:

Dallas is playing more physical than the Steelers so far in this game. It is early, but there are some very good things to build upon.

That 4th and inches was MBIII's bread and butter. We missed him on that play.

QB sneak would have worked?

Damn commercial...............Adrian Peterson was not feeling kinda Sunday today now was he?

Damn commercial...............Adrian Peterson was not feeling kinda Sunday today now was he?

I thought the same thing. I guess the lions defense didn't let him feel kinda sunday today.

Looks like the Steelers are enforcing Goodells punishment policy now. Pacman got knocked the fock out.

I was wondering if bringing him in this week to run back kicks was more punnishment. They ripped him off the ball.

<_<
He got pulled out of the pile and tossed like a drunk at a strip club...............ironic.

Witten dead, wow this FF can not get any worse.

Going to lose in all 3 playoff matchups, 1 and done. Focking amazing I quit

Wtf is the deal with the injuries? Montrae, Newman, Witten and Pacman.

We told ya. Steeler Defense is tough. Believe us now?

kaching!

Whazzup with Romo? He must still have some cooterjuice on his hands. Fumbles X2, overthrows.

Gotta laugh though; the Romo owner picked up Schaub and had him in his starting lineup and yanked him at noon for Romo.

Schaub = 41 points

Romo = 1.3