Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

TO vs Giants or Roddy White vs Tampa?

My question would be why are you not starting both of them? Who do u have thats a definite play over either of them? If I have to choose, I'm going with Roddy White who has been very consistent.

I have both of these guys and Randy Moss. I can only start 2 so I am benching Moss as he has ASMOUGHA!! covering him. I think TO and White will both do well.

Help board shmelp board. This is the playoffs baby!!

If you have to ask you don't deserve to be in the playoffs. I guess when someone else sets your lineup each week you don't have a clue come playoff time.

This is the playoffs, act like you've been there and got there on your own.

If you have to ask you don't deserve to be in the playoffs. I guess when someone else sets your lineup each week you don't have a clue come playoff time.

:doublethumbsup:

I make the playoffs all the time.

I win a lot too.

And I still don't always know who I should start.

if you can't come here during playoff time to discuss this stuff, where can you go?

my QB is Cutler and my other WR is Brandon Marshall and he's a definite start for me.

Funny, i won my league last year and two years before that. Not to mention i've been in 7 Super Bowls the pas t10 years. Yeah, i have no clue what i'm doing.

I would probably role with White and TO myself. 2 big time WR's playing at home with a lot on the line in each game.

Look at what TO did to the Giants last year with Romo. Plus it's a SNF game, TO will get his.

White is pretty much a must start imo.

Marshall gets a whole lot of defensive attention and Denver's travelling to Carolina. That could be a blowout.

jmo, and I'm a Marshall owner.

I would probably role with White and TO myself. 2 big time WR's playing at home with a lot on the line in each game.

:dunno:

:dunno:

I make the playoffs all the time.

I win a lot too.

And I still don't always know who I should start.

if you can't come here during playoff time to discuss this stuff, where can you go?

Funny, i won my league last year and two years before that. Not to mention i've been in 7 Super Bowls the pas t10 years. Yeah, i have no clue what i'm doing.

I was in the city amateur dart tournament last weekend. All I needed was a bulls eye to win it all. Since my best friend is a Master I had him shoot my final shot. I won that championship and feel great about. :shocking: I think I can win like this for years to come. I RULE AT DARTS!

So who set your lineups on all those playoff and championships teams? It seems like allot of you don't understand the sense of accomplishment you get by doing things for yourself. All I am saying is if have to ask WSIS player A or player B you aren't that good. Enjoy your hobby.

my QB is Cutler and my other WR is Brandon Marshall and he's a definite start for me.

Personally I'm starting Roddy White and TO over Brandon Marshall. I'm a Marshall owner and love him, but they are traveling to Carolina and could be in for a tough game against a very good team. They also just lost Hillis and are really without a running game, which means Carolina will likely sit back and play the pass. If you're already starting Cutler I'd rather diversify my lineup a little when you have two other studs to play instead of Marshall. Both the Cowboys and Falcons have a ton to play for. Dallas and NY in primetime just screams shootout to me. TO was huge against the Giants last year. Roddy White has been maybe the most consistent receiver this year outside of Larry Fitz. Him and Ryan are playing very well together. I'd go with TO and White, but it is a tough decision.

Phurfur, get off your high horse. You act like this is some cut and try decision that someone is trying to make. People often like to look for opinions on this forum. Isn't that what they are for? Someone can gather thoughts and opinions and then make the best decision for themselves. Some times someone else may point out something you never thought of. Well maybe something I never thought of, you obviously know every correct move.

Personally I'm starting Roddy White and TO over Brandon Marshall. I'm a Marshall owner and love him, but they are traveling to Carolina and could be in for a tough game against a very good team. They also just lost Hillis and are really without a running game, which means Carolina will likely sit back and play the pass. If you're already starting Cutler I'd rather diversify my lineup a little when you have two other studs to play instead of Marshall. Both the Cowboys and Falcons have a ton to play for. Dallas and NY in primetime just screams shootout to me. TO was huge against the Giants last year. Roddy White has been maybe the most consistent receiver this year outside of Larry Fitz. Him and Ryan are playing very well together. I'd go with TO and White, but it is a tough decision.

Holy crap, this is pretty much exactly what I said, except more wordy.

Look at what TO did to the Giants last year with Romo. Plus it's a SNF game, TO will get his.

White is pretty much a must start imo.

Marshall gets a whole lot of defensive attention and Denver's travelling to Carolina. That could be a blowout.

jmo, and I'm a Marshall owner.

Just sayin.

I was in the city amateur dart tournament last weekend. All I needed was a bulls eye to win it all. Since my best friend is a Master I had him shoot my final shot. I won that championship and feel great about. :shocking: I think I can win like this for years to come. I RULE AT DARTS!

So who set your lineups on all those playoff and championships teams? It seems like allot of you don't understand the sense of accomplishment you get by doing things for yourself. All I am saying is if have to ask WSIS player A or player B you aren't that good. Enjoy your hobby.

I like you dude. You like to b!tch about everything.

:first:

Phurfur, get off your high horse. You act like this is some cut and try decision that someone is trying to make. People often like to look for opinions on this forum. Isn't that what they are for? Someone can gather thoughts and opinions and then make the best decision for themselves. Some times someone else may point out something you never thought of. Well maybe something I never thought of, you obviously know every correct move.

My main issue with benching Marshall is what Aaron Rogers and Garcia/Bryant did to Carolinas defense the past 2 weeks.

Help board shmelp board. This is the playoffs baby!!

I am a little confused as to why THIS question is fine with many in this thread but others are not.♦

I am a little confused as to why THIS question is fine with many in this thread but others are not.♦

I am not OK with this post because the OP asks only who to start and offers no input of his own. He doesn't even care why, he just wants people to tell him who to start. Starting a discussion on who to start is one thing but this is just pathetic.

tampa will take roddy out of the game...its up to turner to beat this defense. Ryan looked horrible last time they played

tampa will take roddy out of the game...its up to turner to beat this defense. Ryan looked horrible last time they played

It was his second game of the year and on the road. Things might be a little different now.