Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

America's Team will stomp the Eagles and go on to win the Superbowl

Anyone notice how similar we are to the 06-07 Chargers?

Chargers:

2006: Regular season went 13-3, record number of pro bowl players, lost their first playoff game

2007: Started off regular season very rocky, but then finished 10-6 and made the playoffs and got the AFC conference championship.

Cowboys:

2007: Regular season went 13-3, record number of pro bowl players, lost their first playoff game

2008: Started off regular season very rocky, but if we win this sunday we end up 10-6 and make the playoffs.

Just thought i'd point it out

Where are those Eagle Fans, I want, a bird sandwich.

We are here in the last game for all the marbles, and we are going to kick the EAGLES Ausss

6th SB Victory is on the horizon. :pointstosky:

Chargers:

2006: Regular season went 13-3, record number of pro bowl players, lost their first playoff game

2007: Started off regular season very rocky, but then finished 10-6 and made the playoffs and got the AFC conference championship.

Cowboys:

2007: Regular season went 13-3, record number of pro bowl players, lost their first playoff game

2008: Started off regular season very rocky, but if we win this sunday we end up 10-6 and make the playoffs.

We are here in the last game for all the marbles, and we are going to kick the EAGLES Ausss

6th SB Victory is on the horizon. :overhead:

Unpossible. Dallas can't win in the playoffs. It's a tip.

I'll serve you a bird sandwich. Now it may look brown in the middle, and it'll be really warm and fresh, but take a big bite. You may smear some on your face and hands, too. No need for a napkin. Just wipe it on your face.

I don't even care if the Eagles somehow make it into the playoffs. I just want to see them win so you'd shut the fock up. I'm sure you hear the latter part of that sentence on the short yellow bus to your special school everyday. :pointstosky:

Unpossible. Dallas can't win in the playoffs. It's a tip.

I'll serve you a bird sandwich. Now it may look brown in the middle, and it'll be really warm and fresh, but take a big bite. You may smear some on your face and hands, too. No need for a napkin. Just wipe it on your face.

I don't even care if the Eagles somehow make it into the playoffs. I just want to see them win so you'd shut the fock up. I'm sure you hear the latter part of that sentence on the short yellow bus to your special school everyday. :first:

Die eagles die, on the road to getting beat down. Die eagles die, on the road to losing against America's Team

Get beat down, clip our wings and watch our stupid lame, drunk eagle fans die.

Gonna be the T.O. show on Sunday and he is gonna tear down the Linc. Reid can dress as santa and go onto the field to get pelted with snowballs with batteries in them.

Funny how I remember reading your crap or week or so ago and you were comparing the Cowboys to the Giants of last year. Now, it's the Chargers. You flip flop on predictions and other stuff so much no one buys your crap.

Funny how I remember reading your crap or week or so ago and you were comparing the Cowboys to the Giants of last year. Now, it's the Chargers. You flip flop on predictions and other stuff so much no one buys your crap.

The only prediction you need to be concerned with is the number 3.

That is the number of times Ware is going to put McNabb on his a-s to get the sack record. :first:

this, and the fact that there are 20 different cowboy type predictions that he calls and saves and when 1 actually comes true...we see the thread again......

when he admits that romo is overrated...ill pay attention to him...til then :first:

this, and the fact that there are 20 different cowboy type predictions that he calls and saves and when 1 actually comes true...we see the thread again......

when he admits that romo is overrated...ill pay attention to him...til then :first:

Romo is a stud

Romo is a stud

What are you smokin'. I really felt the Cowboys were going to lose to the Ravens, but now I guarantee victory over the Eagles. I'm taking all bets. After seeing all that transpired this week, the Cowboys are destined(so are the Chargers)!

Don Banks on SI.com

In the end, those two long, up-the-gut game-clinching fourth-quarter touchdown runs by Ravens running backs Willis McGahee and Le'Ron McClain really defined the underachieving 2008 Cowboys for me. Dallas just isn't a clutch team, and the Cowboys don't take care of the fundamentals that often decide games.

But Jerry Jones certainly has the team he deserves. He built the entire undisciplined mess.

:lol:

Don Banks on SI.com

In the end, those two long, up-the-gut game-clinching fourth-quarter touchdown runs by Ravens running backs Willis McGahee and Le'Ron McClain really defined the underachieving 2008 Cowboys for me. Dallas just isn't a clutch team, and the Cowboys don't take care of the fundamentals that often decide games.

But Jerry Jones certainly has the team he deserves. He built the entire undisciplined mess.

:music_guitarred:

As a Cowboys fan this is painfully true. Those two long runs Dallas had everyone up in the box shooting gaps and got burned not once but twice. The two longest runs in Texas stadium history I believe......wow. Doesnt sound like a playoff type caliber team, however they are and will probably make a wild card.

Mark my words.....the eagles will play way over there heads this week and it will not be easy for the pokes to win. Witten is 50/50 with an ankle too.

With all that said the Cowboys do have the makeup to make a nice run and can beat any team in the NFC.....only problem is any team in the NFC can beat the boys.....ex Stlouis Rams for heavens sakes.

Go Cowboys.....I am pulling for ya. ps.....Romo.....please try and protect the football better and stop chunking the hail mary hope someone comes down with it crap. Watching Aikman on Saturdays NFL network lets me know how spoiled I was in the 90's.....what a stud.

Between Dallas, Philly, and Tampa, I'm not sure any of these teams want to make the playoffs. Dallas could have locked it up a week ago, but couldn't get it done at home. You can make all the bold predictions you want, but that's not going to make it happen. Let's try something new here...instead of telling about what they're going to do, and then watching them fail, let's wait for them to actually accomplish something and then we'll talk.

Between Dallas, Philly, and Tampa, I'm not sure any of these teams want to make the playoffs. Dallas could have locked it up a week ago, but couldn't get it done at home. You can make all the bold predictions you want, but that's not going to make it happen. Let's try something new here...instead of telling about what they're going to do, and then watching them fail, let's wait for them to actually accomplish something and then we'll talk.

Good point......believe me probe I was at the last Cowboys playoff win vs Minny in 1996. If anyone knows disapointment along with countless Media predictions of the lombardi trophy I do.

We will have to wait and see xeno...... :music_guitarred:

Why do people respond to this guy's posts? And not only respond, but get upset about it? He's obviously just trying to get a reaction, or he's insane, because no sane person would make those statements. And if he's insane, we should just leave him in a corner drooling over his Emmitt Smith jersey.

Why do people respond to this guy's posts? And not only respond, but get upset about it? He's obviously just trying to get a reaction, or he's insane, because no sane person would make those statements. And if he's insane, we should just leave him in a corner drooling over his Emmitt Smith jersey.

It's not his initial opinion that's entertaining, it's his responses. He's completely deluded, or maybe just mildly retarded (or both).

I'm surprised other Dallas Cowboy fans don't tell him to STFU, because he just makes the rest look really bad.

BTW, the links he has in his signature are awful. Makes me believe he is mildly retarded. :P

This is the last post ina any Dall Empire threads because he is a troll and does not deserve the attention, but the Cowboy team is a fraud and will go nowhere with this collection of egomaniacs.

Chargers:

Cowboys:

6th SB Victory is on the horizon. :pointstosky:

Ummm...if you're comparing them to the Chargers, then your topic is null & void since they will LOSE in the NFC Championship game. :doh:

They won't get there anyway, but just pointing out.

Forget this queer, wind, earth, fire, captain planet crap the the G-Girls have, we may very well have the best combo in the NFL.

All, Put it this way... We just might have the BEST HB combo in the NFL next year if they stay healthy!

1) The Barbarian: A healthy Barber punishes the opposing D, plain and simply he beats them up and wears them down, the perfect closer! And great at stopping pressure on Romo

2) The Cat: Jones is faster than a speeding bullet! The guy is quick quick quick! Good hand's but not the best blocker, but with a D that is tiered, they will only catch him in the endzone

3) Peoples Choice: Lacks the power and speed the first two have, but a very smart runner, read's blocks very well!

I would love to see this team become more run oriented next season!!!!

Now this season we will have to do with MBIII and The People's Choice. Nice combo and we will destroy the Eagles Sunday. The Fat piece of garbage Reid will get pelted by his drunk fans as they realize their team is losing by 40 points to America's Team. Superbowl is coming and Dallas will win it all. :pointstosky: :doh: :pointstosky:

Now this season we will have to do with MBIII and The People's Choice. Nice combo and we will destroy the Eagles Sunday. The Fat piece of garbage Reid will get pelted by his drunk fans as they realize their team is losing by 40 points to America's Team. Superbowl is coming and Dallas will win it all. :pointstosky: :doh: :pointstosky:

That sounds like a Nostradamus Quatrain.

:unsure: The Bucs continue a worse choke-job freefall then even Dallas and suddenly the Cowboy IQ pep squad is out with renewed vigor.

We'll see what happens this weekend. I'll have my popcorn ready :unsure:

Superbowl?

We've all seen this movie.. It always ends the same..

Wade says Cowboys are right where they want to be

At least that was Wade Phillips' spin on the situation this afternoon.

"We're excited to be where we are right now," he said to start his press conference. "We had a Christmas party last night. Our players were there, and they were all excited about our opportunity. That's why you play 16 games. We wanted to get to the final game and have an opportunity to be in the playoffs, and that's where we are."

You'd think a team coming off a 13-win season would have wanted home-field advantage, but then again, that didn't work out too well for the Cowboys a year ago.

Phillips pooh-poohed talk about falling short of preseason expectations, pointing out that the Packers and Seahawks won't make the playoffs after winning their divisions last season.

Have the Cowboys underachieved this season?

"Let's finish the season and see what happens," Phillips said. "We'll see."

Did you read that? Wade says we are where we want to be and are on the path to a Superbowl win. So good to be a dallas fan.

#1 just because the team lost does NOT mean that they were not prepared for the ravens....good teams with good game plans and motivated play still get beat sometimes,

#2 he obviously mentioned the other teams because they too were supposed to be well this season and they are in a MUCH, much worse situation that we are....with no hope at all!

#3 just because YOU, and a small handful of others doubt the ability of a Head Coach who has won %70 of his games for us, does NOT mean that the majority of fans feel that way, and it CERTAINLY does not mean the anyone, including yourself, "knows" that they cannot win it all! You might believe it, but you cannot "know" what has not yet been written! You cannot "know" the un-knowable!

I happen to live in the "free" World (more or less) and not only do I not "know" they can't win it all, I still absolutely BELIEVE that they can...if given time!

IF JJ were to "get rid of" the Head Coach, the Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator, and the Defensive coordinator THEN he would in fact be pulling an Al Davis move!

Backing your guys is the exact OPPOSITE of Al Davis...firing your coaches of two season who have had wininng records in BOTH seasons would be absolute idiocy by an owner/GM.

Luckily IMO Jerry has more business sense than the average fan.

The Cowboys have not played to their potential through 15 games. If they do in five straight games, though, the rocky regular season will be a footnote.

MORE SUPERBOWL APPEARANCES! MORE PLAYOFF APPEARANCES! FORBES' MOST VALUABLE FRANCHISE! AMERICA'S TEAM! :dunno: :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :first:

:thumbsup: The Bucs continue a worse choke-job freefall then even Dallas and suddenly the Cowboy IQ pep squad is out with renewed vigor.

We'll see what happens this weekend. I'll have my popcorn ready :dunno:

Good to see you have popcorn ready for when Owens gets 3 TDs and dances in the middle of the field at the linc. Dallas is gonna tear that place down Sunday and Reid is gonna be attacked by the mass of drunk criminals who they call Eagle fans.

Good to see you have popcorn ready for when Owens gets 3 TDs and dances in the middle of the field at the linc. Dallas is gonna tear that place down Sunday and Reid is gonna be attacked by the mass of drunk criminals who they call Eagle fans.

Alright, focker, time to put up or shut up.

If the Eagles win this weekend, you will not post on this board until the draft (and if you post under an alias, even Pimpdaddy or whatever that ahole's name is, you ban yourself).

If Dallas wins, I will stay off of the board until the draft.

Buck up or pipe down. What's it gonna be?

If the Eagles win this weekend, you will not post on this board until the draft (and if you post under an alias, even Pimpdaddy or whatever that ahole's name is, you ban yourself).

I agree to your terms. We have a bet. :angry:

I should get a medal for ridding this site of you. :pointstosky:

You know he'll just come back as some other alias. He's done nothing on this board other than spew Cowboys crap.

I will follow through with the bet. However, I did not make a bet with you. :thumbsdown:

I couldn't care less if you made the bet with me or not. Way to make a pointless.

I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

You're totally right! Dallas Cowboys of 2008 are the greatest team ever! OMG THEY R GONNA BEET ERRBODY!

Wish you'd slip and put your hands in the deep fryer at Wendy's so you couldn't focking type here anymore.

You're totally right! Dallas Cowboys of 2008 are the greatest team ever! OMG THEY R GONNA BEET ERRBODY!

Wish you'd slip and put your hands in the deep fryer at Wendy's so you couldn't focking type here anymore.

You will repent your sins against America's Team when we tear it up in the playoffs.

I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

Im impressed you typed something more then the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" themed nonsense that you normally type here! Keep it up, at least it shows something along with the clear homerism.

Now, as I said a couple weeks back, id like to see Dallas in the playoffs because I DO think they have some of the best TALENT in the NFC. I want the best teams playing the best teams in hopes for the best games.

Fact is, if Dallas cant get it done in Philly on Sunday then they dont deserve to be in, so I wont be the slightest upset. They have had their chances.

Lets say they get in....it is CLEAR that this team (from top to bottom) possesses a strong underachiever personality. They (and again, I dont know if its TO, Romo, Wade, Jerra, or an OL or them all...who knows) just cant accept success anymore and make it happen.

Maybe its cause, like you, they are stuck dealing with all the pressures from the past. "Americas team", the Aikmen/Irvin/Emmitt years, etc. Jerry still thinks he has that, props them up like they are those old teams, and then this team cant help but self implode.

They are not those teams. They are not born winners, from top to bottom. The sooner the Dallas Cowboy entirety (team, fans, etc) get over that, the sooner I believe this team can pave its own way.

I mean look what happened Saturday night....I think it speaks for itself.

That said....I havent ruled out this year to be that year. The year where they DO pave their own path in the snow. The year where they are not carrying the pressure of the #1 seed. The expectations to do what "Americas team" should do.

Maybe this year they feel like the thugs a lot of them are, and it inspires their true selves to stand up and fight back. Again, to build what THEY are, not what "America" wants them to be.

I think its possible. I think coming in from the bottom may be exactly what they need....or at least what we need to see in order to officially crown them as a bunch that just cant rally around eachother.

This has been a great NFL season, and Dallas is 1 story of many that is not finished yet...

Im impressed you typed something more then the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" themed nonsense that you normally type here! Keep it up, at least it shows something along with the clear homerism.

Now, as I said a couple weeks back, id like to see Dallas in the playoffs because I DO think they have some of the best TALENT in the NFC. I want the best teams playing the best teams in hopes for the best games.

Fact is, if Dallas cant get it done in Philly on Sunday then they dont deserve to be in, so I wont be the slightest upset. They have had their chances.

Lets say they get in....it is CLEAR that this team (from top to bottom) possesses a strong underachiever personality. They (and again, I dont know if its TO, Romo, Wade, Jerra, or an OL or them all...who knows) just cant accept success anymore and make it happen.

Maybe its cause, like you, they are stuck dealing with all the pressures from the past. "Americas team", the Aikmen/Irvin/Emmitt years, etc. Jerry still thinks he has that, props them up like they are those old teams, and then this team cant help but self implode.

They are not those teams. They are not born winners, from top to bottom. The sooner the Dallas Cowboy entirety (team, fans, etc) get over that, the sooner I believe this team can pave its own way.

I mean look what happened Saturday night....I think it speaks for itself.

That said....I havent ruled out this year to be that year. The year where they DO pave their own path in the snow. The year where they are not carrying the pressure of the #1 seed. The expectations to do what "Americas team" should do.

Maybe this year they feel like the thugs a lot of them are, and it inspires their true selves to stand up and fight back. Again, to build what THEY are, now what "America" wants them to be.

I think its possible. I think coming in from the bottom may be exactly what they need....or at least what we need to see in order to officially crown them as a bunch that just cant rally around eachother.

This has been a great NFL season, and Dallas is 1 story of many that is not finished yet...

It comes down to this........... Dallas can be favored to go into Minny or Arizona and get a win. Dallas is most likely the better team than both of them regardless of what haters may think. I do not fear either the cards or Vikings. Then it would be a game in NY against the Giants in round two. We know this team and it being a division rival with last year still fresh in our minds it could be a competitive game. We shall have to wait and see. Now if dallas can beat NY in round two of the playoffs then the sky is the limit. Dallas is capable of beating anyone when they are clicking on all cylinders. They of course can lose to bad teams when things go wrong. All I am saying is that Dallas has a shot although it is not likely, it is still gonna be part of the conversation. This team needs focus and if they get it then they can do some real damage in the playoffs.

When exactly has Dallas clicked on all cylinders this year?

They beat an injury depleted Giants team, got beat by a Cards team that has showed themselves to probably be in the bottom 15 in terms of toughness and worthiness in the NFL these past few weeks, and now they have to deal with injuries to MB3, Witten, and the fact that Romo plays like a 3 year old with Down Syndrome the second the calendar turns to January 1st.