Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMeanMachine99

Acknowledgement of a lost bet

Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back until draft day. :lol:

I'm not gonna rub it in because that pitiful display from the Cowboys is punishment enough.

Sucks my close friend lost the bet. :dunno:

Sucks my close friend lost the bet. :thumbsdown:

You're a complete fraud. Granted, we all knew you'd pull this stunt, but you're still a gutless fraud, just like the Dallas Cowboys.

Now it's out in the open for everyone to see.

In the end, you're my b!tch, and don't ever forget it. :thumbsup:

You're a complete fraud. Granted, we all knew you'd pull this stunt, but you're still a gutless fraud, just like the Dallas Cowboys.

Now it's out in the open for everyone to see.

In the end, you're my b!tch, and don't ever forget it. :thumbsup:

:thumbsdown: makes the board comical at least.

Sucks my close friend lost the bet. :thumbsup:

haha..you dont have any close friends.....

take all of your aliases with you.....time to rally around dallas empire and his new stadium...stadium that will always be empty in january....

now..dont you regret all of the time you wasted with your stupid cowboy posts? you couldve learned a new language..worked at a job..done something useful....

as if you didnt know this would be the end result..those of us who know football TRIED to warn you....

pacmans teammates better not go out to the clubs with him tonight :thumbsdown:

haha..you dont have any close friends.....

take all of your aliases with you.....time to rally around dallas empire and his new stadium...stadium that will always be empty in january....

now..dont you regret all of the time you wasted with your stupid cowboy posts? you couldve learned a new language..worked at a job..done something useful....

as if you didnt know this would be the end result..those of us who know football TRIED to warn you....

pacmans teammates better not go out to the clubs with him tonight :thumbsdown:

I won't say anything...

as you said it best! :cheers:

happy holidays!

We need a consorted effort to have every member of the bored ignore Pimptaddy.

The focker lost the bet and went his alias :thumbsdown:

From this point on no one should respond to his threads, post, idiotic comments, etc, etc, etc. :cheers:

The focker lost the bet and went his alias :thumbsdown:

From this point on no one should respond to his threads, post, idiotic comments, etc, etc, etc. :bandana:

:cheers:

The focker lost the bet and went his alias :cheers:

From this point on no one should respond to his threads, post, idiotic comments, etc, etc, etc. :bandana:

:thumbsdown:

The focker lost the bet and went his alias :rolleyes:

Funny, Pimp and Dallas are the only two (read:one) posters to earn an ignore from me. Coincidence? Anyway, if anyone does feel that they must respond, please don't quote him. You pollute the board for those who already have him on ignore.

:rolleyes:

Dude, I was in your corner. I really believed you would uphold your end of the bet. After all the crap you talked about Ghost in your "accepting the bet" post I thought you would be a stand up guy and honor your bet. Too bad.

Dude, I was in your corner. I really believed you would uphold your end of the bet. After all the crap you talked about Ghost in your "accepting the bet" post I thought you would be a stand up guy and honor your bet. Too bad.

:rolleyes: Ignore the fuckwad

I have him and his alter ego on ignore until after the draft.

Where did the ignore button go? I think every self respecting person - and those that are suspect too - should just ignore the child. Being an idiot is one thing... Dishonorable is a completely different thing.

Where did the ignore button go? I think every self respecting person - and those that are suspect too - should just ignore the child. Being an idiot is one thing... Dishonorable is a completely different thing.

Was there ever really a doubt ? That's why I told Ghost not to take the bet. When you're a dishonorable fockwad, you have no ethics.

Go to the members name, click on view member profile and then go to options. I will honor the bet for the sake of Ghost, who would have honored the bet. I put both alias' on ignore.

Go to the members name, click on view member profile and then go to options. I will honor the bet for the sake of Ghost, who would have honored the bet. I put both alias' on ignore.

Thanks.... He is ignored... Both names...

Thanks.... He is ignored... Both names...

Done and done :pointstosky:

It's better just to ban the ISP address...

A moderator would have to do that. Most of us are lowly posters :-D

I hope Jerry Jones gets prostate cancer and Terrell Owens gets sickle-cell anemia.

BTW...can you have a GREAT DAY?

:pointstosky:

Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at FF Today. Communicating on a message board is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words. Don't attack individuals.

Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at FF Today. Communicating on a message board is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words. Don't attack individuals.

:first: :pointstosky: :cheers:

Sucks my close friend. :pointstosky:

no need to post about it, TO.... :cheers: what you do in your house is your own deal....

I won't say anything...

as you said it best! :cheers:

happy holidays!

happy holidays to you also! :pointstosky:

can you believe that i got a cheap skybox ticket today...well $60..and no other takers?....my friends were comitted to staying outside in the normal seats...i wanted to see how the other half lives...

if the game had meant something, id have stayed outside...but warmth..good food...drinks..willie wood hanging out...and being able to watch the bills game..i think i made a good choice!

Yeah, alot of people are attacking DE and these people are clearly violating the rules.

Yeah, alot of people are attacking DE and these people are clearly violating the rules.

wow. here he is. are you ###### kidding me? you are an idiot Cowboys fan. seriously.

wow. here he is. are you ###### kidding me? you are an idiot Cowboys fan. seriously.

Your popcorn is decidedly not ready. :P

Hey PimpEmpire, seems you need a new sig. :P

Hey PimpEmpire, seems you need a new sig. :P

:headbanger: :lol: :headbanger:

MACKGAY................could you, could you have a GREAT DAY ON MONDAY... :rolleyes: