Sign in to follow this  
Tomahawk Chopper

The Chiefs Dynasty Begins Now...

When will Mr. Pioli make his decision? Tell me it's not Mr. Hali from Arizona....tell me it isn't so? Okay, he might be okay, but I still want Cowher.

For you anti-Chiefs fans - we're coming. That's right, we're on our way as predicted in an earlier post - Division Champs in 2 years. Now that I see that big bright light shining at the end of the tunnel - maybe it will be sooner than that!

BTW: think about how much smack one could talk if their team actually backed it up? :pointstosky:

I guess it's an exciting time to be a Chefs fan.

When will Mr. Pioli make his decision? Tell me it's not Mr. Hali from Arizona....tell me it isn't so? Okay, he might be okay, but I still want Cowher.

For you anti-Chiefs fans - we're coming. That's right, we're on our way as predicted in an earlier post - Division Champs in 2 years. Now that I see that big bright light shining at the end of the tunnel - maybe it will be sooner than that!

BTW: think about how much smack one could talk if their team actually backed it up? :pointstosky:

will PIOLI trade for Cassell??? or does he role with thigpen?? i hope he takes Cassell and gives us some defensive help. or ill take LJ and some picks

will PIOLI trade for Cassell??? or does he role with thigpen?? i hope he takes Cassell and gives us some defensive help. or ill take LJ and some picks

I liked what I saw from Thigpen and hope they give him a shot to be the guy going forward unless they acquire Cassel or go through free agency and/or the draft.

I think he will trade for Brady. The Pats are not going to let Cassel go, he is too young and is the QB of the future for them.

On 1/29/2009 at 2:02 PM, yostevo said:

I guess it's an exciting time to be a Chefs fan.

:banana:

On 2/1/2009 at 1:29 PM, G3-175SE said:

I think he will trade for Brady. The Pats are not going to let Cassel go, he is too young and is the QB of the future for them.

This one certainly didn't age well 😂

On 2/14/2024 at 7:46 AM, polecatt said:

This one certainly didn't age well 😂

I remember back around 2009 or 2008. I spent like $62 dollars of my $100 FA money on Cassel. But, I sent the e-mail to the wrong person; back when the FA set up wasn't handled purely by technology. I ended up still winning the championship in that league though haha