Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

*** OFFICIAL *** Superbowl XLIII Thread

Cards will come back and win this game. A 10 point deficit is nothing for Air Warner and his WRs. Die and burn in hell Steelers.

Sweated that one out I have 7/7 in one of my squares. Now I have a headache. I need more beer!!

this is boring. It's mumbling and a saxophone. Everyone in the crowd is like 40.

whoa. those fireworks were cool though.

Oh no 40 years old. The horror! Bruce owns and this is better music than that cRap music garbage usually played by 18 year old kids during halftime.

This guy is one of the best rockstars ever? My friends do cooler stuff playing Guitar Hero. Honestly, what is he doing out there?

....there is now an all-black choir singing with Bruce Springsteen. What about this says 'football' to anyone that didn't throw their panties at him in 1982? Apparently that 45 year old woman vote is a big demographic and Hilary Clinton wanted too much to speak at halftime.

One half down . . .

Ben has played well. The one INT was really a great play by the D-line, and misfortune in where that ball comes down. No harm, though, in the end. Brilliant call by LeBeau, phenomenal run by Harrison. MVP? Hmmmmm. If it were to end this way, I think so . . . but there is still another half.

Good game so far. I really wish the Steelers would remember how to tackle, though.

This guy is one of the best rockstars ever? My friends do cooler stuff playing Guitar Hero. Honestly, what is he doing out there?

....there is now an all-black choir singing with Bruce Springsteen. What about this says 'football' to anyone that didn't throw their panties at him in 1982? Apparently that 45 year old woman vote is a big demographic and Hilary Clinton wanted too much to speak at halftime.

You sound like a stupid 15 year old kid.

this is boring. It's mumbling and a saxophone. Everyone in the crowd is like 40.

You got a problem with 40-year-olds? <_<

Consider, though, that I am not even listening to the TV right now. Bruce Springsteen . . . blech.

Who cares what he says as long as they keep showing the chic in the red top jumping up and down!! <_<

I was hoping to hear Glory Days, prolly my favorite Springsteen song.

Got your wish. Better go buy a lottery ticket.

The one time the NFL tried to get young stars involved in the halftime show t!tties popped out and all hell broke loose. That's why they continue to have older acts like U2, Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney. Young stars today are idiots.

whoa. those fireworks were cool though.

Watch it you little focker <_<

Got your wish. Better go buy a lottery ticket.

That's the first thing I wanted to happen this entire game that actually happened!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Pimptaddy.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

<_<

The one time the NFL tried to get young stars involved in the halftime show t!tties popped out and all hell broke loose. That's why they continue to have older acts like U2, Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney. Young stars today are idiots.

Ummmmm. Janet's not young <_<

This is true.

The Stones are a rock band. U2 is a rock band. Even Prince was kinda cool. But you can't understand WTF this dude is saying and he hasn't done anything relevant in 20 years. There's a trombone on the stage at the Superbowl. I'm sorry, but that's pathetic.

and the "40 year old" comment wasn't anything against 40 year olds. It's just that I dont want to watch a bunch of them hired to jump up and down and act excited during halftime of the biggest football game of the year.

Everyone in the crowd is like 40.

Yeah, those old guys. 40, wow! What was it like riding horse and buggy? Did you actually get to watch Bart Starr in his rookie year? What was it like when dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

Thank goodness I'm only 35, unlike those old 40 year old guys. <_<

Ummmmm. Janet's not young <_<

yeah, but she still plays to the young, much like Madonna. Besides it was her plus a young guy that gave us the topless show.

and the "40 year old" comment wasn't anything against 40 year olds. It's just that I dont want to watch a bunch of them hired to jump up and down and act excited during halftime of the biggest football game of the year.

You'll find as you get older, you don't feel much different at 25, 30, 35, 40 than you do at 18. Things change for sure, but not as much as you would think.

Yeah, those old guys. 40, wow! What was it like riding horse and buggy? Did you actually get to watch Bart Starr in his rookie year? What was it like when dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

Thank goodness I'm only 35, unlike those old 40 year old guys. <_<

Listen here you whipper snapper. I knew Bart Starr and you sir are no Bart Star.

yeah, but she still plays to the young, much like Madonna. Besides it was her plus a young guy that gave us the topless show.

Who doesn't want a topless show? <_<

You'll find as you get older, you don't feel much different at 25, 30, 35, 40 than you do at 18. Things change for sure, but not as much as you would think.

Which is apparently why we have to listen to music from the 80s during halftime of the Superbowl.

Who doesn't want a topless show? <_<

The Network?

I personally have no problem with it at all!

Who doesn't want a topless show? :dunno:

Exactly.

apparently it's better to have 15 minutes of "Boss time." <_<

Which is apparently why we have to listen to music from the 80s during halftime of the Superbowl.

Exactly. Now show some respect to your elders. For what it's worth, Bruce came out in the 70's.

Thank goodness I'm only 35, unlike those old 40 year old guys. :doh:

When the land was swamp and caves were home

In an age when prize possession was fire

To search for landscapes men would roam.

<_< :dunno:

Exactly. Now show some respect to your elders. For what it's worth, Bruce came out in the 70's.

The person playing at halftime should have to be younger than at least one of the coaches. I demand this rule be put in place.

Back to the game:

Roethlisberger in 6 quarters in the Super Bowl now, still has not thrown a TD pass! Could he be the first QB to ever have two wins and not have thrown a TD?

I hate to say it. We need a youth movement at the Super Bowl. I am officially tiered of John Madden. That old fock needs to hit the grave. <_<

I hate to say it. We need a youth movement at the Super Bowl. I am officially tiered of John Madden. That old fock needs to hit the grave. <_<

Seriously. We're all snowed in here and stuff, so no SB parties but I've had 5 texts now that were along the lines of "WTF is with all the old people?" or "I think 60 Minutes is on my TV, are you seeing the game?"

I would like a Kid Rock half time show. However, he's close to 40 as well.

Seriously. We're all snowed in here and stuff, so no SB parties but I've had 5 texts now that were along the lines of "WTF is with all the old people?" or "I think 60 Minutes is on my TV, are you seeing the game?"

:dunno: <_<

That was funnier than any of the comericals

I've got a blah feeling for the second half.

WOW.

Holmes has his hands almost inside of Cromartie's facemask and Cromartie gets called for facemask?! What a joke!!!

Never watched the Steelers before, eh?

I have, that's why I have the blah feeling.