Sign in to follow this  
enoto

If you had this team....

Just did a Mock and got this team, what do you think of it?

QB: Schaub, Cassel

RB: MJD, Portis, R Brown, M Lynch, Chester Taylor, Jamaal Charles

WR: Holmes, Royal, Kevin Walter, Maclin

TE: Witten

K: Folk

D: NYG

Oh yeah.....1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 rb/wr FLEX, 1 TE......half point per rec.

Looks like...a 10-team league? It's okay for that. I love that you picked up 3 strong RBs considering the flex position, but you probably should have replaced Brown or Lynch with a better receiver. MJD/Portis/Lynch and Colston, Boldin, or Bowe (the three WRs closest to Ronnie Brown's current ADP) or MJD/Portis/Brown and Roy Williams or Chad Johnson (again, looking at WRs near Lynch's ADP) would have both made for better lineups on paper.

Looks like...a 10-team league? It's okay for that. I love that you picked up 3 strong RBs considering the flex position, but you probably should have replaced Brown or Lynch with a better receiver. MJD/Portis/Lynch and Colston, Boldin, or Bowe (the three WRs closest to Ronnie Brown's current ADP) or MJD/Portis/Brown and Roy Williams or Chad Johnson (again, looking at WRs near Lynch's ADP) would have both made for better lineups on paper.

Yeah....kinda what I think too, I am to RB happy sometimes and when Lynch fell that far I took him. Should have taken a WR and got the likes of Donald Brown a couple rounds later.....and still likely could have 4 good starters soon into the season...

Surprised you didn't go Fred Jackson instead of Charles or even Chester. Other than that RB's look solid, need some help at WR though. Good luck.

It looks good but not great. I would like to have seen a better WR, and I don't think Maclin is going to do what DeSean did last year. Too many WR's in Philly. I think he'll have a decent year by football standards but not by fantasy this year. And I am an Eagles homer. I also think you could have gotten a better QB 1. You have too many questions and risk involved with both for my liking. I like to have atleast one sure thing and then go for the upside guy a little later.

Serviceable. WRs scare me. RBs should make up for it though in the flex.

Yeah, first thing I noticed were your WRs are weak. You could move an RB for another average WR or package Royal & an RB for a better WR (I would rather keep Royal but I see nobody being too interested in Holmes).

You're good at RB but I agree that you should have taken Fred Jackson before either Chester or Charles. Charles is a waste of a pick IMO. Donald Brown or even Knowshon Moreno would have been better reaches if possible.

Your WR play would kill this team. Good thing it was just a mock.

actually looks like a 12 team to me based on all the mocks I have done.

if MJD fell to 3rd or 4th overall, then the only questionable one is Portis being there that late into round 2. Ronnie Brown often goes early 3rd and Lynch with his suspension goes in the 4th.

but anyway, your WR's scare me in a PPR. Holmes is getting alot of love this offseason because of his super bowl performance.. He reminds me alot of Deion Branch and thats not a good thing. Also, he doesnt catch a ton of balls. I think Royal is your best WR but the depth is weak. I would have taken a Welker type over Ronnie Brown or a S.Smith type over Portis.