Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Chris Henry is exciting me

I get him as my fifth WR in a ten team league that starts 3. I think he has the most upside as of anyone to take a flyer on late in the draft. He has a good QB Palmer (scored even w/o him), other recievers to take away coverage in Ochocinco and Coles and he has all the talent in the world. Palmer even said that he thought Henry was gonna break out this year. He was a guy I specifically targeted in this draft and I expect him to produce.

I asked in another thread where is Chris Henry and I think you where the one who said in Cinny. Palmer already called him baby Moss. If he is still on waviers in your league break yo damn neck closing this window and pick him up!

163.49 ADP according to mockdraftcentral.com =

- Middle of the 11th Rd in 14 man league

- Middle of the 13th Rd in 12 man league

- Middle of the 16th Rd in 10 man league

Personally, I am in all three types of leagues above and wouldn't have a problem nabbing him in the 9th for 12 and 14 man leagues; one could wait a bit longer in 10 man leagues.

Anyone think he could outscore Chad in terms of fantasy points?

SHHHHHHH!!! Be quiet...there may be people in my league reading this.

I would love to get him after rd 10 (in a mock today I got in in rd12) but if you guys don't shut up, it's not going to happen

I've got a throbber in my sweats for him too, but I believe that both TDs were against 2nd stringers, not 100% on last week. He does look good though, but he's the #1 WR at the point hes doing most of the damage I think.

um, it's not a secret anymore...his ADP was 11th round two months ago, now it's about to hit the 9th round.

He's an exciting talent. It's too bad he has the brains of a bucket of road tar.

If you had to choose...Domenik Hixon or Chris Henry?

Wow, what a close call. My gut is saying Hixon, wait no, Henry, Damn

I could see them ending up like 23 and 24 on FFtoday final year point totals.

can I call it a tie?

163.49 ADP according to mockdraftcentral.com =

- Middle of the 11th Rd in 14 man league

- Middle of the 13th Rd in 12 man league

- Middle of the 16th Rd in 10 man league

Personally, I am in all three types of leagues above and wouldn't have a problem nabbing him in the 9th for 12 and 14 man leagues; one could wait a bit longer in 10 man leagues.

Anyone think he could outscore Chad in terms of fantasy points?

Yes, especially the way Palmer has been talking about him. Could become the QB's fav target.

I took him last night in a 12 team PPR mock with the 4th pick in the 11th round.

4-55-1 this week

7-100-1 last week

maybe the worm has turned?

You know what.

I've been excited about Chris Henry a number of times in the past and have learned to temper my enthusiasm.

it seems he never translates a good pre season into a good regular season.

I'm sure it will happen sooner or later... but I just dont know if I want to risk anything more than a late round pick on the guy.

Wow, what a close call. My gut is saying Hixon, wait no, Henry, Damn

I could see them ending up like 23 and 24 on FFtoday final year point totals.

can I call it a tie?

I know. I started to drop Hixon in favor of Henry a couple of times but I couldn't bring myself to drop a #1 receiver for a guy who may not even start for the Bengals...

If you had to choose...Domenik Hixon or Chris Henry?

Hixon, barely. If the O-line can block a little better and keep Palmer from getting knocked out, Maybe I'd go Henry.

Hixon, barely. If the O-line can block a little better and keep Palmer from getting knocked out, Maybe I'd go Henry.

I think I'm with Hixon. He will at least be a starter. and Manning has to throw the ball to someone.