Sign in to follow this  
Voelk

wow - gage is impressing...

He made it through our draft undrafted the other night in a PPR league... wondering if dropping for norwood cuz collins looks his way every other play!

2pts per rec.

mcnabb, e.manning

A.J, housh, l.moore, hixon, cotch

d.will, k.smith, r.bush, c.taylor, j.norwood

g.olsen, h.miller

gost

dallas

I just wonder if he is having a good showing because TN uncharacteristically abandoned the run because nobody can run on Pitt?

I just wonder if he is having a good showing because TN uncharacteristically abandoned the run because nobody can run on Pitt?

I honestly dont know why TEN hasnt ran it more or looked for Johnson on some screens. Pitt is bringing the blitz quite a bit...but Its obvious Gage is the #1 receiver, and thats worth something. I dont think your getting 7 and 80 yds and a TD every week from him, but he looks like a solid bet for 5 catches a week with the occasional TD. He's going to be GREAT value no matter wherever you got him: late in drafts or *gasp* off the WW. Wish i wouldve drafted him.

I did draft him in the 19th round but have him on my bench tonight. I agree did well because how tough it is to run on Pitt.

Drafted Gage late and had him on the bench tonite.

True, Tenn had to pass more than usual against Pitt but I think he emerges as a sleeper this year.

Last season he only had 34 catches but averaged an impressive 19 ypc and scored a respectable 6 TDs. In his last 2 games last year he had 5 for 104 and a TD and 10 for 135 in a playoff loss to Bmore.

He clearly is Collins #1 target, has great size, and the ability to get down the field. Not an every week starter but I think he will be very serviceable as a WR3/4 and can give you some very good weeks here and there.

I just picked him up off the wire on both my leagues (12 team).

your league doesn't have a wire if FA's don't lock at kickoff of the first game of the week. That's the whole definition of a WW.

bush league

Thinking of dropping Hixon for him. Hixon could be surplanted by Nicks and be reduced to the 3rd option on the Giants.

Gage on our WW is very tempting especially in a PPR.

I honestly dont know why TEN hasnt ran it more or looked for Johnson on some screens. Pitt is bringing the blitz quite a bit...

:P

As far as Gage's drop, if it's the one I'm thinking of, it could have been caught but it was a actually a pretty poor pass.

Yeah, looks like he is the go-to guy in Tenn. I drafted him as my WR4, looks like he might be good trade-bait.