Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Carolina at Dallas

Inactives...

Panthers - 3rd QB A.J. Feeley, FB Brad Hoover, LB Na'il Diggs, S Chris Harris, DE Everette Brown, T Garry Williams, T Duke Robinson, RB Tyrell Sutton

Cowboys - 3rd QB Stephen McGee, RB Marion Barber, LB Jason Williams, S Mike Hamlin, G Duke Preston, G Montrae Holland, WR Kevin Ogletree, T Pat McQuistan

Let's get this started. Dallas should win, but the panthers have a stud wr and two good rbs with a solid offensive line. They wont go down to 0-3 without a fight.

I am calling it now..........................Romo gets straighted out tonight and has a very good game........ pointstosky.gif

Lets get some football!

I for one, am super sick of the spectacle that Dallas has made of themselves and all the talk and attention that goes with it. Theyre a focking football team, and a middle of the road team at that.

Tone it down and play football :doublethumbsup:

I for one, am super sick of the spectacle that Dallas has made of themselves and all the talk and attention that goes with it. Theyre a focking football team, and a middle of the road team at that.

Tone it down and play football :doublethumbsup:

most teams are jealous of dallas. it really shows.

Jealous of what :pointstosky: their no playoff wins since Aikman, Emitt, and 88 :doublethumbsup:

what seed were the Cowboys in 2007 :wave: (yes the year we lost in SB)

Thats uhhhh, good lookin squad out there :thumbsdown:

Nevermind the product, look at all the shiny stuff! :thumbsdown:

:sigh: I have Roy Williams (had no choice) and Nick Folk coming into this game down by 9 points in a PPR league and could possibly lose, the Cowboys are just plain awful :thumbsup:

I have DeAngelo and Folk - down by 7 right now in PPR.

My opponent has Jones and Miles Austin (??)

Jones is out for now, and Austin is a no-show, and I still feel like I'm going to lose. RIDICULOUS.

What is the matter with the Cowboys? Focking morons throw 2 fades in a row from the 1? Wow.

1. Carolina's offense is TERRIBLE. Zero first downs in the second half?!

2. FOCK me for drafting DeAngelo.

That intentional grounding was a crusher. It ruins any chance for a FG and 2 score game and keeps the Panthers in it. Awful decision. :pointstosky:

Hey panthers..........Kiss the baby! 0-3 suckas...... :pointstosky:

Once again dallas runs over 200 yards and shuts down the other team's run game.

say what you want, but dallas is an elite running team and our run defense is stout.

If there's one person worse in a big spot than Romo, it's Delhomme. :pointstosky:

That intentional grounding was a crusher. It ruins any chance for a FG and 2 score game and keeps the Panthers in it. Awful decision. :pointstosky:

Now I'm down by 1. One point. Only one little point. INT for a TD - hey - there we go! I have Nick Folk - he'll kick the extra point.

Nope. 2 pt conv. :thumbsdown:

If DeAngelo Williams so much as breathes on a football I LOSE!!!!

Turnover, Stewart, anything.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

If DeAngelo Williams so much as breathes on a football I LOSE!!!!

Turnover, Stewart, anything.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for your suckiness, Jake Delhomme!!! I win by .23. Now please no stat corrections!

:pointstosky:

Thank You for your suckiness, Jake Delhomme!!! I win by .23. Now please no stat corrections!

:pointstosky:

Ok, so my league awards .25 per rush att. and I am going to lose on Romo's two kneel downs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsdown: :shocking: :nono:

i was a couple of deangelo garbage time dumpoffs away from losing by EXACTLY 0.15 POINTS FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS SEASON. thank god. this was going into tonight with deangelo vs. folk leading by a couple tenths of a point.

Ok, so my league awards .25 per rush att. and I am going to lose on Romo's two kneel downs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doublethumbsup: :cry: :cry:

That's what you get for having points per carry.

Unexceptional game tonight. Choice looked great, just like he did last year. If Jones is hurt for any length of time, he'll be useful again. It's clear that he's a distant third in the batting order--Felix had twice as many touches until he got hurt--but also clear that he's a very solid player.

I went in to this game up 5 with Nick Folk yet to play. He had Deangelo and Steve Smith. I thought I was screwed.

Deangelo and Smith combined for only 10 pts and Folk got me 7. Won by 2 = 3-0 BABY!!!

:doublethumbsup:

That's what you get for having points per carry.

Unexceptional game tonight. Choice looked great, just like he did last year. If Jones is hurt for any length of time, he'll be useful again. It's clear that he's a distant third in the batting order--Felix had twice as many touches until he got hurt--but also clear that he's a very solid player.

What do you mean thats what I get?

I like the rule. And I can only be so mad b/c my team got the same .25 for my rush attempts.

It makes watching the game more interesting b/c every play has FF implications. Just sucks to lose on 2 kneel downs but those are the breaks. I was lucky to even be ahead based on my lineup decisions and some other breaks I got.