Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Edelman

Didn't he go for 8 rec/98 yds in Week 2? He certainly did next to nothing in Week 3 but in all fairness the Pats committed to running the ball. My take is if you play him next week if Welker sits...get will get plenty of targets since there up against the Ravens run D....and from what I've seen Brady is way more in synch with Edelman than Galloway.

Against a Baltimore defense that is going to blitz a lot, assuming Welker doesn't start you have to like him this week.

i played him last week and of course he did nothing. But if Welker is out again this week than he should have a very good chance to have a good game. As another fella said,

get will get plenty of targets since there up against the Ravens run D....and from what I've seen Brady is way more in synch with Edelman than Galloway.

i dont like the PATS chances of doing anything on the ground so they will continue to throw. Brady leads the league in pass attempts so i dont see that trend changing this week against the Ravens.

i played him last week and of course he did nothing. But if Welker is out again this week than he should have a very good chance to have a good game. As another fella said,

i dont like the PATS chances of doing anything on the ground so they will continue to throw. Brady leads the league in pass attempts so i dont see that trend changing this week against the Ravens.

If Welker is out again, that's 3/4 weeks. At what point is he a candidate for surgery ?...and we can look for him to be back for the 2nd half ?

Does anyone know what's going on with him ?

Does he talk in pressers about the details ?

If Welker is out again, that's 3/4 weeks. At what point is he a candidate for surgery ?...and we can look for him to be back for the 2nd half ?

Does anyone know what's going on with him ?

Does he talk in pressers about the details ?

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning Patriots players. Belichick is soooo cool and under-the-radar. His secretiveness makes him the grooviest coach of all. ;)

I just don't understand this - welker plays one weeks and does great, with no visible signs of injury. Then disappears?

What is up?

No. He had visible signs of injury that game. I saw him limping pretty good after one play. I knew I was in trouble then. I own Welker.

I just don't understand this - welker plays one weeks and does great, with no visible signs of injury. Then disappears?

What is up?

12 catches plus they had him returning punts. It seems someone misinterpreted the extent of the injury.

12 catches plus they had him returning punts. It seems someone misinterpreted the extent of the injury.

Belichick loves to play injured players.

Yeah. He sure is. :rolleyes:

he may not be an actually "Genius" but he is best coach in NFL :shocking:

he may not be an actually "Genius" but he is best coach in NFL :rolleyes:

Patriots fans certainly think so. Many others did, too, until they found out he was cheating. Now, he seems very average. More like his Cleveland days.