Sign in to follow this  
gougman

Bradshaw dons protective boot

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants backup halfback Ahmad Bradshaw went to practice wearing a boot on his right foot Wednesday.

Coach Tom Coughlin said Bradshaw aggravated an old ankle injury and sprained his foot while rushing for 104 yards in a win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last weekend.

Bradshaw did not practice Wednesday. Coughlin said the boot is a precaution and he expects Bradshaw to play this weekend when the Giants (3-0) face the Chiefs (0-3) in Kansas City.

Giants starting halfback Brandon Jacobs rushed for 92 yards against the winless Bucs. Third-string back Gartrell Johnson ran for 23 yards on six carries. New York rushed for 226 yards against Tampa Bay.

Of course he did.

I think Michael Bush is the only RB on my roster not hurt...and he just sucks.

K. Smith, LT, Bell, Caddy, Bradshaw

:banana: I guess that answers my question, I'll probably go with Ray Rice this week.

Gartrell Johnson hype machine starts in

Why would the chargers running back have anything to do with the giants rb being hurt? :banana:

Why would the chargers running back have anything to do with the giants rb being hurt? :thumbsup:

Giants just picked him up off waivers a few weeks ago. :wave:

Course they mention he's their currect 3rd stringer in the OP as well.

Why would the chargers running back have anything to do with the giants rb being hurt? :thumbsup:

Because he is a New York Giant, not a Charger.

Because he is a New York Giant, not a Charger.

I'm one hell of a dynasty owner in that case :wave:

Gartrell Godfrey Johnson, is an American football running back for the New York Giants of the National Football League. He was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the fourth round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at Colorado State.

:banana:

thank you. :thumbsup:

Guess this is good news for BJacobs owners?

Man, if he could get at least 80% of the workload vs KC he could be in for a monster game!

Bradshaw's ankle/foot hurting Updated 9/30/2009

Ahmad Bradshaw, RB NYG

News: Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw watched practice wearing a boot on his right foot Wednesday. He did not participate in the workout, but head coach Tom Coughlin said that the boot is precautionary and that he expects Bradshaw to play in Week 4 at the Chiefs. Coughlin also said Bradshaw aggravated an old ankle injury and sprained his foot while rushing for 104 yards in a win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last weekend. Analysis: We'll keep tabs on Bradshaw for you this week and let you know the latest when we get it. Obviously, if he continues to miss practice, you shouldn't count on him for Week 4 even though he's got a solid matchup against a beleaguered Chiefs defense. If he practices later in the week, then he should be fine. Gartrell Johnson would likely see added reps if Bradshaw missed the game.

Update from Today per Rotoworld

Ahmad Bradshaw (ankle) rode a stationary bike during Giants practice Thursday.

Both Bradshaw and coach Tom Coughlin are convinced that the No. 2 running back will be fine for Sunday, even though the injury goes all the way back to his freshman year of college. Bradshaw should be a decent flex play this week against the Chiefs for owners looking to fill bye week holes.

Source: New York Daily News

If he doesn't play, be ready to put Giants Fan on suicide watch. This bored needs him.

I need him in 2 leagues plus my pride that is sinking weekly

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

I need him in 2 leagues plus my pride that is sinking weekly

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

all three of your bold predictions are wack. might want to try another line of work there MR Nostradamus. ;)

all three of your bold predictions are wack. might want to try another line of work there MR Nostradamus. :thumbsdown:

I like to go a little different each year than the masses. Would you prefer me to predict

Manning

Brees'

Brady

LT

SA

SJ

I don't think so - - So I like to have a little fun and actually draft these players on some of my teams.

Jerious Norwood will outproduce Reggie Bush - rookie years

Desaun Foster will gain 1350+ yards and 10+ td's - - the year after stephen davis left

Vince young will outproduce Donavon McCrapster

Mississippi State won't be last in the SEC

Jerious Norwood will outproduce Reggie Bush - the next year

John Kitna will once again throw for 4k yards

The Eagles won't make the playoffs

ETC.

I can handle when I'm wrong

Holy crap did you put a curse on people this year... :thumbsdown:

There's a little bit of a Jocstrap curse beginning to take effect.

Last year I was tooting my horn with my WR WR WR picks in the first 4 rounds of our fftoday league with

Colston - hurt

Plaxinoooooo - shot

TO - ok, so he did ok

Maroney - injured

that didn't work out too well either

Maybe it's my picks on this focking bored :unsure:

There's a little bit of a Jocstrap curse beginning to take effect.

Last year I was tooting my horn with my WR WR WR picks in the first 4 rounds of our fftoday league with

Colston - hurt

Plaxinoooooo - shot

TO - ok, so he did ok

Maroney - injured

that didn't work out too well either

Maybe it's my picks on this focking bored :unsure:

Next year I will know to avoid your bold picks. :thumbsdown: