Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

WTF is the deal w/ Wes Welker?

I doesn't sound like he's going to play, but check the inactives when they are posted. I heard he may need surgery to clean up his knee, if he does, he'd probably miss 3-4 more weeks....

Sorry mate, but, the cia can't keep secrets better than the Pats. Homers know no more than you! I am concerned that his knee swelled up after one game and their playing dress and show up for practice so we can pretend you might play. I believe he will play this week (no welker they lose to the ravens) or it may soon be time for surgery and possibly bye bye Welker for the year. Something similar happened to Mauroney last year. I will attempt a trade if he doesn't play this week! I share your frustration but it is what it is!

I said it just before the season started and I'll say it again---sports hernia, this will go on all season long

And every time you say it you're wrong. Sports hernia's require surgery and you miss 6 weeks. I believe Kevin Curtis had the sports hernia. And you are surgery to shelf for a while.

Stop saying hernia. Move on.