Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Uh-oh... Adrian Peterson MCL Sprain

CBS Sportsline:

RB Peterson out a couple of weeks: The Chicago Tribune reports that Bears RB Adrian Peterson will miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee. He might be ready to play in Week 7 at the Bengals.

(Updated 10/06/2009).

CBS Sportsline:

RB Peterson out a couple of weeks: The Chicago Tribune reports that Bears RB Adrian Peterson will miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee. He might be ready to play in Week 7 at the Bengals.

(Updated 10/06/2009).

Man I love Peterson and the Vikes but I drafted Chester on the chance this might happen. Party next week against the Rams baby.

CBS Sportsline:

(Updated 10/06/2009).

:thumbsdown:

CBS Sportsline:

(Updated 10/06/2009).

This joke is so 2007.

But you did bait one victim...

Man I love Peterson and the Vikes but I drafted Chester on the chance this might happen. Party next week against the Rams baby.

You're stupid. No offense, of course.

I saw this and first thought All Day myself - I was about to hop all over chester. But you have to read the small print

Chicago

Victim #1

I'm playing the real AP owner this week, and we have the two best teams in the league. Good thing I read this before I finished jerking off. :thumbsdown:

Yes I hope the guy enjoyed that at my expense. I noticed Peterson limping a little last night so seeing that he might be hurt did not surprise me. While I know this doesnt break the rules because it is most likely a fact that the Bears Peterson is out, the intent was there. Someone could have screwed up and dropped a player to grab Taylor, im just saying.

PMSL.....

Yes I hope the guy enjoyed that at my expense. I noticed Peterson limping a little last night so seeing that he might be hurt did not surprise me. While I know this doesnt break the rules because it is most likely a fact that the Bears Peterson is out, the intent was there. Someone could have screwed up and dropped a player to grab Taylor, im just saying.

You should never trust want anyone says on this site. Although it was correct, the misleading intent was there. Always verify with kffl.com or nfl.com or rotoworld. Or mffl.com

If you think this is bad, just wait until one of the Steve Smiths get injured.

Sad part is, right now the Carolina Smith would play the role of the guy no one really cares about. How the mighty have fallen.

Actually, Chester Taylor may still be worth a play this week as the Vikes may keep the Rams from making a single 1st down unless there's a penalty. It will be the ADP/Chester Taylor show this Sunday.

Yes due to a tough bye week I plan to play Chester Taylor this week. Im hoping that they blow it open and give Peterson some much needed rest. I also have the Minn D so im pumped about that.

It will be the ADP/Chester Taylor show this Sunday.

People said the same thing when Minnesota played Detroit. Hell, a lot of people played both Viking backs.

Peterson didn't even break 100 yards, and Chester got 4 carries for 8 yards.

People said the same thing when Minnesota played Detroit. Hell, a lot of people played both Viking backs.

Peterson didn't even break 100 yards, and Chester got 4 carries for 8 yards.

True but Detroit is/has been showing signs of life and Detroit seems to rise to the occassion vs the Vikes.

Now St. Louis is one train wreck of a team with almost no signs of life present especially after just getting blanked vs the Niners. Taylor will get 15+ pts in a PPR GUARANTEED.

True but Detroit is/has been showing signs of life and Detroit seems to rise to the occassion vs the Vikes.

Now St. Louis is one train wreck of a team with almost no signs of life present especially after just getting blanked vs the Niners. Taylor will get 15+ pts in a PPR GUARANTEED.

Fail