Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

Megatron knee hurt

It isnt his knee....it is the same injury as last week. Thigh/Quad.....He did sit out while Detroit was in the Red Zone, so it cant be good. DAMN

add megatron to the below list! this is getting focking stupid now!

I watched a replay on Redzone and he came up limping in the endzone. Looked like it was non contact. He walked off on his own and was being looked at on the side. That was the last I seen/heard of him. Hopefully wasn't too serious.

Fout's just said it was indeed the knee for Megatron and his return is doubtful at best. :music_guitarred:

no news on the actual injury, but they just said his return is doubtful. Great. I'm in the same boat, he's one of my studs.

Not even limping on the sidelines. I will never draft this idiot again. He is just the next 1st round loser wr that Detroit drafted. I would trade him for Derrick Mason

Not even limping on the sidelines. I will never draft this idiot again. He is just the next 1st round loser wr that Detroit drafted. I would trade him for Derrick Mason

wow, overreact much?

wow, overreact much?

What has he done in 5 games???? 22 receptions for 325 yards and ONE td.

Such household names as Sims-Walker, Britt, Manningham and Burleson are more productive. I almost benched him this week for

Manningham and should have. He is SOFT

wow, overreact much?

What has he done in 5 games???? 22 receptions for 325 yards and ONE td.

Such household names as Sims-Walker, Britt, Manningham and Burleson are more productive. I almost benched him this week for

Manningham and should have. He is SOFT

awful 2nd rd pick by me..i wish he was out for the year...would make it easier on who to put in...i was foolish to start him today....

false hope when u see 24-13 and think..oooh..maybe he scored the td :doublethumbsup:

After hearing the reactions on this board, I'm gonna try and sell low and get him in a trade.

:wave:

After hearing the reactions on this board, I'm gonna try and sell low and get him in a trade.

Sell low and get him? You mean BUY low? Do me a favor and call me with any important stock advice you have. I'll be sure and do exactly the opposite.

:wave:

X2 gc.

It isnt his knee....it is the same injury as last week. Thigh/Quad.....He did sit out while Detroit was in the Red Zone, so it cant be good. DAMN

clearly you didn't watch the game to make an idiotic statement like this. It WAS his knee. He WAS on the trainer's table having it checked out. It WS non contact but he WAS in fact watching the game from the sidelines in the 2nd half. He WAS spotted walking very gingerly after the game.

stop talking about what you don't actually know

Sell low and get him? You mean BUY low? Do me a favor and call me with any important stock advice you have. I'll be sure and do exactly the opposite.

X2 gc.

Point taken...I see I need to proof read my work. My meaning is giving up a lower quality player from my team.

By the way....F%$k U!