Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Brady Owners

Not that it matters since I'm .500 with him, but who are you guys rolling with this week?

1 league I have to rely on Jay "I suck ass for a living" Cutler - who I'm sure will do NOTHING against the BROWNS.

Another league I run wild (solo) and I have some AMAZING options to choose from, like:

Henne

Fitzpatrick

Stafford/Culpepper

Campell

The usual rejects

I might roll with Stafford/Culpepper for double Megatron points if either plays HA - but honestly - who knows. One of my buddies picked up BULGER haha!

Who are you guys picking up? :headbanger:

I think I'll say FOCK it and go with Alex Smith and start Crabtree and Vernon Davis!

Why not just roll with Brady? I mean, aren't most Pats fans convinced he still scores td's and points on his bye week?

I'm a Colt's homer so I guess I'll just make some A$$clown coment about the Patriot's. I gotta prove your a douche no matter who you root for right??? BirdBradyOrr has nothing on me!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

ignore is your friend.

ignore is your friend.

ignore is for losers that talk a lot of smack, get it handed to them and put the person on ignore on a freaking forums, because they can't take it and cry to their mommies! LMAO at all the Pats fans!

ignore is for losers that talk a lot of smack, get it handed to them and put the person on ignore on a freaking forums, because they can't take it and cry to their mommies! LMAO at all the Pats fans!

Nice edit there, buddy.

Don't worry, I'm coming to Indy and bringing all the Patriot smack in a couple weeks! And we won't be having Gaffney drop balls in the end zone, chump. :)

Nice edit there, buddy.

Don't worry, I'm coming to Indy and bringing all the Patriot smack in a couple weeks! And we won't be having Gaffney drop balls in the end zone, chump. :dunno:

That is ok, I see Bob smacking around Moss a lot and Freeney and Mathis having their way with Brady. Brady will be eating a lot of our turf in a couple weeks, hope he is hungry! :doublethumbsup: Oh, and Manning tearing up your secondary.

i grabbed Garrard last week off waiver wire and the Jags play the Titans :dunno:

i grabbed Garrard last week off waiver wire and the Jags play the Titans :doublethumbsup:

That was probably one heck of a pick up. Gotta give you credit for that one. But Titans have to win sooner or later, don't they?

That was probably one heck of a pick up. Gotta give you credit for that one. But Titans have to win sooner or later, don't they?

i dont care if they win as long as Garrard gets me some points :doublethumbsup: I had to play his A$$ in another league when Rodgers was on a bye and he had 2 points i think :( and i didnt score 40 points when about 80-90 is average

i dont care if they win as long as Garrard gets me some points :doublethumbsup: I had to play his A$$ in another league when Rodgers was on a bye and he had 2 points i think :shocking: and i didnt score 40 points when about 80-90 is average

True and nothing wrong with hoping for a shoot out!

Donovan McNabb . . . but he's been struggling the last couple of weeks.

I drafted him in the 5th or 6th round due to having Brady as my keeper and being worried about the inury risk.