Sign in to follow this  
Jimi009

Reggie Wayne

Why are there no posts on Reggie Wayne - saw the front page story about how he is unexpected to play this week - Do any indy people have any insight on this?

wow. "unexpected to play"? Do you mean he is expected to not play? (not being sarcastic, just a little confused). First I've heard of it!

Local radio show says he could play but may be held out as a precaution because it's not a divisional game and the Colts are in good shape as far as the playoff picture

wow. "unexpected to play"? Do you mean he is expected to not play? (not being sarcastic, just a little confused). First I've heard of it!

He he - burnt out by dealing with a 1000 problems at work every day - sorry for the grammatical flaws - actually I used to be an english teacher!

Why are they resting him? This does worry me a little.

He he - burnt out by dealing with a 1000 problems at work every day - sorry for the grammatical flaws - actually I used to be an english teacher!

Rotoworld doesn't have a Thursday update on him yet, but Yahoo said he didn't practice today. I don't own Wayne but I'm thinking the longer this drags out, the better the prospects are looking for Collie this week. Even if he plays, you gotta assume Wayne will get pulled pretty early if Indy gets a decent lead.

Rotoworld doesn't have a Thursday update on him yet, but Yahoo said he didn't practice today. I don't own Wayne but I'm thinking the longer this drags out, the better the prospects are looking for Collie this week. Even if he plays, you gotta assume Wayne will get pulled pretty early if Indy gets a decent lead.

Agreed. Indy is getting trickier with their injury reports (ala Pats). Definitely bump Collie AND Garcon up if he doesn't play .... Friday practice will be the ultimate sign if he plays or not.

If he doesn't go, how good of play does Garcon become? Does he go above, say, the likes of Greg Jennings or Lee Evans?

Greg Jennings ... Ugggggg. Tough call there, I'm benching GJ for BMarsh, TJWho's and DJax.

Lee Evans? For sure!! Lee Evans is only good for ... well nothing. When you start him he goes 0/0/0 ... and when you bench him he goes 5/90/1 ... and then when you put him back in he goes 1/14/0 ... so you drop him and he goes 7/145/2.

Greg Jennings ... Ugggggg. Tough call there, I'm benching GJ for BMarsh, TJWho's and DJax.

Lee Evans? For sure!! Lee Evans is only good for ... well nothing. When you start him he goes 0/0/0 ... and when you bench him he goes 5/90/1 ... and then when you put him back in he goes 1/14/0 ... so you drop him and he goes 7/145/2.

The problems with all the colts (for fantasy purposes) is that if they keep winning , none of our colts will playing during out fantasy playoff run. This year that happens to be me!

per cbssportsline - 10-29

News: Colts WR Reggie Wayne (groin) missed a second consecutive day of practice Thursday, but there's still a good chance he will play Sunday against San Francisco. Colts President Bill Polian said he anticipated Wayne playing against the 49ers.

Earlier today cbssportsline said that Wayne was going to be out for the weekend. I took him out of my lineup after I saw that. They must have deleted that post sometime this afternoon. They have renigged on their previous statement and I can't find a thing.

Regardless, I can't afford a Reggie Wayne playing 1/2 the game. Not taking that chance. Hello Derrick Mason I suppose for this week - as of right now.

Peyton Manning vs S.F is a yummy lineup for Wayne. Gawd I want to keep him active for the week. This will be an 11:50am Sunday morning decision for me.

Ha - great post - - - that's why he's been on my bench FOR BRAYLON EDWARDS who has been equally as schitzo.

coin toss here I come :thumbsdown:

per cbssportsline - 10-29

News: Colts WR Reggie Wayne (groin) missed a second consecutive day of practice Thursday, but there's still a good chance he will play Sunday against San Francisco. Colts President Bill Polian said he anticipated Wayne playing against the 49ers.

Earlier today cbssportsline said that Wayne was going to be out for the weekend. I took him out of my lineup after I saw that. They must have deleted that post sometime this afternoon. They have renigged on their previous statement and I can't find a thing.

Regardless, I can't afford a Reggie Wayne playing 1/2 the game. Not taking that chance. Hello Derrick Mason I suppose for this week - as of right now.

Peyton Manning vs S.F is a yummy lineup for Wayne. Gawd I want to keep him active for the week. This will be an 11:50am Sunday morning decision for me.

Is this still an okay word? Any african-american homers here??

Ha - great post - - - that's why he's been on my bench FOR BRAYLON EDWARDS who has been equally as schitzo.

coin toss here I come :thumbsdown:

Yeah, it seems once you own Lee Evans you never go back. We actually stop the draft when Lee Evans is picked and whoever has owned the guy in the past gets up and gives the new owner a sympathy hug. This year I think it took until Round 10 for him to be drafted, so people are learning!

Is this still an okay word? Any african-american homers here??

Probably not as offensive when it's spelled correctly...reneged.

Use spell check people...It's there for a reason.

Solid 5th post in a little over year!

:unsure:

spell check - HA - no rasial intensions hear. jest da werd dat pooped ento my mof - You git my pointe?

I have a great big red dictionary right here at the computer. Didn't feel like looking up this word.

Yeah, it seems once you own Lee Evans you never go back. We actually stop the draft when Lee Evans is picked and whoever has owned the guy in the past gets up and gives the new owner a sympathy hug. This year I think it took until Round 10 for him to be drafted, so people are learning!

You guys hug? Is this an all girls league?

LJ-phobe!

LJ-phobe!

Oh hell, here's another Twitter update from LJ:

"Yeah, and those phags, you know the ones in that league that hug when Lee Evans gets picked...could that be any gheyer? I mean, my dad never hugged anybody when anybody was picked, not even me. But these guys, hugs?"

Yep ... and when Terrell Owens is drafted, the owner drops trow and we all take turns doing him in the @ss. Is that gay?

Please leave little Lee alone.... I just dropped TO for him.

Couldn't deal with TO any longer, let someone else figure it out. Now back to the post....

If Wayne plays, he will play. Peyton is on target for a big year and Wayne will continue to be a part of it.

I don't see them putting Wayne in for a couple of plays and then pulling him out.

If I was a Wayne owner and knew he was starting, he would be in, plain and simple.

Half a game from Wayne is still better then many other options.

My $.02

Per Adam Schefter .... RWayne and AGonzalez both did not practice Friday.

Collie :thumbsdown: and Garcon :cheers: it is!!!

Um. That's not what he said on his Twitter...

He practiced today, Colts sound optimistic. RT @mtf9321: MT@MTF9321: @Adam_Schefter: what's the status of reggie wayne playing this Sunday?

Um. That's not what he said on his Twitter...

He practiced today, Colts sound optimistic. RT @mtf9321: MT@MTF9321: @Adam_Schefter: what's the status of reggie wayne playing this Sunday?

Hmmm .. Adam told me something different. We were talking about a couple things, maybe it was Manningham that missed practice.

I am really hoping Wayne IS out this week I need big things from Collie with Moss on bye and Calvin still hurt, and probably out (last I saw) leaving me with Sidney Rice for the 2 slots.....and I'm playing the only undefeated team left.

I am really hoping Wayne IS out this week I need big things from Collie with Moss on bye and Calvin still hurt, and probably out (last I saw) leaving me with Sidney Rice for the 2 slots.....and I'm playing the only undefeated team left.

Rice should be solid .... and if you must play Colllie I wouldn't be to worried, he should get his.

Oh hell, here's another Twitter update from LJ:

"Yeah, and those phags, you know the ones in that league that hug when Lee Evans gets picked...could that be any gheyer? I mean, my dad never hugged anybody when anybody was picked, not even me. But these guys, hugs?"

Nice....your best post ever. good comedy

Rice should be solid .... and if you must play Colllie I wouldn't be to worried, he should get his.

Yeah, I'm not saying I'm stuck with Rice...he has been solid as of late after a slow start and Berrian is banged up to and could be limited, or out, which will help a lot......plus Favre is going to want to throw even more to "stick it" to the Pack fans in Lambaue....

So it looks like Wayne is going to play, now we just need to figure out how much. I am a Wayne owner who is thinking of sitting him this week in favor of Avery going against the Lions.

God you have to love FFB! :doh: