Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

***Official Week 8 F.U. thread***

:clears throat:

1 - Fock you to the Cleveland Browns defence. It isn't bad enough that my opponent's #1 RB always seems to face you guys week in and week out, but this week it was a guy that's been universally labelled a bust, on an offence that has no other weapons, and you still can't stop Forte? All eleven of you can go play in traffic.

2 - Fock you, Anquan Boldin. You supposedly used to be a warrior and a stud. Well, you're 0 for 2, which would still get you $6 MM a year in baseball. Of course, this is not baseball. I hope your "sprained ankle" develops gangrene.

3 - Fock you, Eli Manning and the Giants offence in general. You were down 23 at halftime and played the whole second half against a prevent defence, and what did you put up? Bupkus, because you ran the ball more than you passed. You've got the best route-runner in football as your receiver, yet the only times you throw to him are 5-yard ins. Have fun watching the playoffs at home this year, you overrated, useless sacks of sh!t. I hope someone beats you all over the head with a sack of oranges.

4 - A pre-emptive fock you to the Falcons' defence. I need a miracle from you guys - shut down Drew Brees. Or knock him out of the game (but just the game, since I really don't wish injury on anyone). But I know he's gonna light you up like a Christmas tree, so at least it'll save me the trouble of watching the game in the first place.

A huge FU to the AZ defense, my "sleeper" start in 2 leagues. I benched the Saints D to watch the Cards feast on Delhomme errors. They got me nary a point. Another FU to Sims-Walker, one of the few WRs this season who couldn't get open against the Titans. I'dd a FU for Bryant Johnson, but he is a desperation journeyman bye-week mediocrity fill-in. That was the best he could do; he knows it, the Lions know it and I know it.

So many FUs, so little time ...

Anyhow, FU to Orton, thanks for reminding me why you're waiver wire fodder.

FU to Ronnie Brown - quit embarrasing yourself by being outgained by Ricky "Weeds" Williams.

FU to Sims-Walker - welcome to the land of higher expectations. Now live up to them.

FU to Arizona - way to lose and give Rackers few chances to make a differences.

FU to DWill - way to blow up against my team, douche.

F.U.!

To me. Of course it didn't help that Ronnie Brown was a no show this week, still I could have overcome his lackluster effort if I didn't overthink things.

Mistake #1: Starting Garrard over Hasselbeck. I already had Hass in my starting lineup and was set to go with him.....but I kept thinking...."The Cowboys D will eat him up.....it'll be Week 5 all over again." So I go out and pick up Garrard, knowing full well he hadn't thrown a freaking TD on the road this year......and hadn't thrown a TD in a month. He's just not that good.....but he was going up against a TEN secondary that was banged up and had given up lots of yards to opposing QBs. The writing was on the wall, and I should have known better.

Mistake #2: Starting Kenny Britt instead of Maclin. Again, I went with the better matchup on paper. JAX secondary is awful.....even with VY, Britt could make a handful of grabs and finish with a respectable 6-7 points. :doh:

I'm focking 2-6 in large part because I've picked the wrong QB to start every freaking week. Seriously, I've had a QB with 20+ points on my bench nearly every week.

So y'all can take your frustrations out on the players.....but I'm the reason my team sucks.....and for that........FOCK ME!!!!!

:pointstosky:

Arizona D...

FU for deciding to lay down in front of jake delhomme... FU for getting only 1 sack and allowing over 200 rushing yards... way to bend over and let the panther backfield plow your tailpipe

FU Ladanian Tomlinson and Norv Turner! The Chargers are only going to screw themselves by forcing the rock to LT. He may of had 2 TD's, but he couldn't do sh*t vs. the Raiders defense. 56 yards!!!

I have Phillip Rivers/Antonio Gates. That game should of never been close.

I forgot to give the Big Finger to the Cleveland offense. With 4 starters on bye, I cobbled together a team that I thought might be competitive and, with a little luck, keep me holding onto first place. However, that slot will now be occupied by my opponent. His team was fairly lame except for the Chicago defense. Thanks to the sorry Browns O, the register was ringing throughout the game and the Bears D ended up with 26 points--the approximate margin of his victory. A special FU to Derek, the hapless Captain of the NFL equivalent of the Titanic.

Gates again on game this season with a td , One game this season with more than 5 catches (same game to). BUt EVERY SITE continues to list this guy week in and week out as a stud or a must start no longer buying it with the way Jackson came on this year. He is done as a weekly stud I'm sticking with Verdon Dayis.

Arizona D was also a joke not one turnover

Fock you, you fumbling fock of a person Steve fumblitis Slaton. You were warned every focking game to stop fumbling but you just couldn't focking do it. I try to be mad at Kubiak, but no fock you, and then fock you again because I have you in 2 leagues and will lose them both this week.