Sign in to follow this  
Boston_Diablo

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Giants Fan!

We with Aaron Ross starting at Safety for the first time in his career over CC "Can't Cover" Brown, things will at least be a tad harder for him....

Of course, back to back offsides is kind of negating all that... yeesh.

Here comes another gag job!!!! :overhead:

this is insane. has a team ever gone 5-0 and then lost 5 straight games? Here is why the gmen keep losing............they have rushed the ball only 20 times this game so far..............12 for brenda and 8 for bradshaw...........

Gmen have two serious problems:

1. Defense, especially in 4th quarter

2. Rushing the ball (hard to believe)

It's a freaking nerve-wracking time to be a Giants fan. They are really pissing me off.

Lack of established run game = play action fools nobody = Eli much less effective

How in the fleepin' kajeebies can the Giants not have an effective running game???? That's what they are all about, it's what they are built for. Fock. Where's Rodney Hampton when you need him?

I'm not even going to address the defense...injuries are the cause of their demise IMO.

We with Aaron Ross starting at Safety for the first time in his career over CC "Can't Cover" Brown, things will at least be a tad harder for him....

Of course, back to back offsides is kind of negating all that... yeesh.

Aaron Ross starting at safety? :headbanger:

Aaron Ross plays cornerback.

CC Brown was benched weeks ago.

Kenny Phillips is the safety, hes done for the year...

My reaction exactly when I read this morning Bradshaw is now sporting crutches...

Doesn't matter about Bradshaw being out. Danny Ware will fill in perfectly fine.

Giants o-line does wonders for running backs - ala Derrick Ward last year.

Aaron Ross starting at safety? :(

Aaron Ross plays cornerback.

CC Brown was benched weeks ago.

Kenny Phillips is the safety, hes done for the year...

I know Ross is a corner, but with Webster and Thomas playing well + the general suckage of the remaining safeties, he is being rotated into the Safety spot. He played Safety in dime coverage last Sunday. :rolleyes:

the giants have no heart....................and their season is over now they have back to back games against dallas and philly now..........game over man.........game over.....

it starts with ELI being a big fat FAGINA :music_guitarred: how about step up in pocket one time and take a hit. not falling back and throwing a duck

it starts with ELI being a big fat FAGINA :music_guitarred: how about step up in pocket one time and take a hit. not falling back and throwing a duck

She-li manning. This thread could become the new seahawks exciting thread. So easy to trash the giants just like seattle.

She-li manning. This thread could become the new seahawks exciting thread. So easy to trash the giants just like seattle.

With exciting wins over the Bucs and Titans, losses to the powerhouse Jets and Broncos, a harrowing bullet-dodge against the top-notch Bills and HoF coach blowing easy calls, I'd not be to quick to point the finger at other teams... Seems more like still trying to come to grips with losing the SB to "Sh-Eli."

:wave:

With exciting wins over the Bucs and Titans, losses to the powerhouse Jets and Broncos, a harrowing bullet-dodge against the top-notch Bills and HoF coach blowing easy calls, I'd not be to quick to point the finger at other teams... Seems more like still trying to come to grips with losing the SB to "Sh-Eli."

:music_guitarred:

we didnt lose to little eli.........we lost to the Giants pass rush and gmen D. Eli was a bus driver.

we didnt lose to little eli.........we lost to the Giants pass rush and gmen D. Eli was a bus driver.

Yes, Justin Tuck looked especially nimble lobbing that pass to Plax at the end, and as he lifted the MVP trophy... :music_guitarred:

it starts with ELI being a big fat FAGINA :unsure: how about step up in pocket one time and take a hit. not falling back and throwing a duck

That's always bugged me about Eli. Step up in the f'ing pocket you autism having pvssy! Eli constantly runs backwards twenty yards before eating dirt.

Thanks for Rivers NY! :thumbsdown:

That's always bugged me about Eli. Step up in the f'ing pocket you autism having pvssy! Eli constantly runs backwards twenty yards before eating dirt.

Thanks for Rivers NY! :)

Ouch... but how do you really feel?

David Carr is not horrible. The G-men are right in the hunt for the East. They have an uphill battle for sure. but, as a Cowboys fan, i'm by no means counting the G-men out yet.

Heres to a G-men beat down at the hands of the Cowboys this next Sunday! :music_guitarred:

David Carr is not horrible. The G-men are right in the hunt for the East. They have an uphill battle for sure. but, as a Cowboys fan, i'm by no means counting the G-men out yet.

Heres to a G-men beat down at the hands of the Cowboys this next Sunday! :wall:

Am all for it, as they are still in the running for a top 10 pick in the draft... :music_guitarred: