Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Awesome

It's an EXCITING time to be a Packer fan!

Getting late in the season....Im guessing a bicep or shoulder is hurting him....

Cant wait for ARodge to pick apart Balt tomorrow...

Favre under pressure or Favre coming from behind is way, way different than Favre with all the time in the world sitting on a big lead.....

This tiny bit of pressure that Favre is seeing tonight (that is causing him to chuck up all the INTs) is what Rodgers has been seeing all season long every play.

Rodgers > Favre

Favre under pressure or Favre coming from behind is way, way different than Favre with all the time in the world sitting on a big lead.....

This tiny bit of pressure that Favre is seeing tonight (that is causing him to chuck up all the INTs) is what Rodgers has been seeing all season long every play.

Rodgers > Favre

sure .......and your opinion has nothing to do with getting swept by favre this year.

sure .......and your opinion has nothing to do with getting swept by favre this year.

I love Favre. I'm starting him tonight in a key FF matchup.....

But I'm pretty much just stating the facts, Pimp....

I don't know why you -- as a Dallas Lions fan -- are taking such offense.....

You've been dogging Favre for years as Pimpdaddy and Dallas Empire.... why do you slob his knob now???

And why so many aliases???

Man up and post under Pimp!

HTH! :)

Did you see that last sack?

Favre's holding on to the ball too long!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I predicted this meltdown a few days ago..i tried to warn peeps

Did you see that last sack?

Favre's holding on to the ball too long!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

so this appears to be a real excited to be a packer thread. thought it was a joke aft first...but if donhass is setting up camp here it must be real.

might have to post here alot........ :)

so this appears to be a real excited to be a packer thread. thought it was a joke aft first...but if donhass is setting up camp here it must be real.

might have to post here alot........ :)

who are you?

Remote Controller? Did you see the latest sack??

I think Favre is holding onto the ball too long!!!! :)

this thread is just asking to be infested by donhass and shonuff. and their packer buddies......... :thumbsdown:

Thanks pimp...but yes...hmm...a thread about the Packers might get infested by Packer fans?

Much better than getting infested by anyone of your alias'.

Lets see Pimp...Dallas lost today.

Psycho...New England lost today.

Purple Reign...Minny is about to lose tonight.

The freaking trifecta of alias ass whipping going on.

I will take that scrubtime touchdown when there's absolutely no reason for Favre to be playing!!!

:thumbsdown: :banana: :banana:

Rodgers > Favre

What team wouldn't take Rodgers over Fav-re at this point. Hes like 25 years younger. Or according to you he is part of the great Packer 15 year plan I guess.

If the Vikings flat out cant run the ball, they will have trouble winning no matter who their quarterback is. The Cardinals killed the run and won the game. Their defense played very well.

What team wouldn't take Rodgers over Fav-re at this point. Hes like 25 years younger. Or according to you he is part of the great Packer 15 year plan I guess.

If the Vikings flat out cant run the ball, they will have trouble winning no matter who their quarterback is. The Cardinals killed the run and won the game. Their defense played very well.

Exactly.

Arizona showed up tonight...give them credit. They forced Favre into playing poorly. I mean, they are the defending NFC champs...they're pretty good. It's not like Favre laid an egg against Tampa or something.

Arizona is gonna be a factor in the NFC this year...and I think they wanted to make a statement....and they did. But all the sconny homos lurking in the shadows waiting for this....."moment"....although he still did have 250 and 2 TDs with 2 picks....are dead wrong laying this loss at Favre's feet. Did he play well? Nah, not at all. But who on the Vikes did play well? They didn't run the ball. They didn't block. They didn't get pressure on Warner. They didn't get off the field on third downs...especially in the first half.

I think all this game shows is that Favre isn't the MVP....both Brees and Manning are way better than Favre. But to say Favre stunk up the joint tonight is just showing y'all have Favre fixation. The truth is the Vikings sucked as a team....and in large part that was due to Arizona playing really well.

youre on the doorstep of packer nation? great...come shovel my driveway tomorrow :overhead:

There is only one Nation and that's the Raider Nation. Why is everyone using "Nation" with their teams all of a sudden?

You should be saying that it's an amazing time to be a part of THE PACK or to be a Packers fan... that's it. Nothing more.

Packer Nation sounds like stuffed velveeta... not exciting at all...

Just like Cowboy Nation or Patriot Nation... They don't exist. Its Cowboy Country or just The Patriots or the Steel Curtain for Steelers fans. Don't be adding Nation just to make yourself feel good because it makes you look dumb instead.

Regardless of our record, there is still only one true Nation in the NFL that exists. THE Raider Nation!!

Exactly.

Arizona showed up tonight...give them credit. They forced Favre into playing poorly. I mean, they are the defending NFC champs...they're pretty good. It's not like Favre laid an egg against Tampa or something.

Arizona is gonna be a factor in the NFC this year...and I think they wanted to make a statement....and they did. But all the sconny homos lurking in the shadows waiting for this....."moment"....although he still did have 250 and 2 TDs with 2 picks....are dead wrong laying this loss at Favre's feet. Did he play well? Nah, not at all. But who on the Vikes did play well? They didn't run the ball. They didn't block. They didn't get pressure on Warner. They didn't get off the field on third downs...especially in the first half.

I think all this game shows is that Favre isn't the MVP....both Brees and Manning are way better than Favre. But to say Favre stunk up the joint tonight is just showing y'all have Favre fixation. The truth is the Vikings sucked as a team....and in large part that was due to Arizona playing really well.

I think you missed out on a lot of conversations..... (Although, how do you miss a 5,309,409,832 post "Dumb and Dumber thread???)

There have been a lot of trolls dogging Rodgers, saying Rodgers sucks, saying the Packers made the dumbest move in their history by moving on....

I love Favre; he's my starting FF QB and I expect him to lead me to big money.

But he's been relatively untouched and unhurried and playing with a big lead for most of the season.... It was interesting to see him play with some pressure on him and play from behind...

You site his 250 yards which you know full well that most of was gotten at garbage time when -- if the Vikes would have been up -- he would have been out of the game....

What Favre went through against AZ is a tiny bit of what Rodgers has been doing the entire season in terms of having to execute under pressure and from behind..

As a Vikings fan I would no doubt rather have Rodgers as my QB for the long run...he's a great QB with a lot of great years to come...

As a Vikings fan I would no doubt rather have Rodgers as my QB for the long run...he's a great QB with a lot of great years to come...

:music_guitarred:

Remote Controller? Did you see the latest sack??

I think Favre is holding onto the ball too long!!!! :music_guitarred:

Did you see him face Thompson and McCarthy twice? That was all I wanted to see. Justice was served.

Did you see him face Thompson and McCarthy twice? That was all I wanted to see. Justice was served.

Because he plays on a better team than the Packers current team???? :INSANE

Did you see how crappy Favre looked during the first game he was touched and tossed around a bit? Multiply that by 100 and you'd have Favre on the Packers this year.

Packers made the right decision.....

It was?

So if the Vikings crap out one game into the playoffs you don't think Thompson is vindicated at all?

good luck tonight guys............you will need it........ray ray is on his blog talking a big game and how he will wreck rodgers tonight........ :doublethumbsup:

Can you start a possible Ravens alias tonight, Pimp???

You've been nothing but poison for the Pats, Cowgirls, and Vikes (PsychoBelicheck, Wrecking Crew, and Purple Reign)!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:music_guitarred:

ravens come back from being down 17-0 and score twice in 30 seconds..............it must be December...........this is a collapse of epic proportions......

As a Dallas/Romo fan, you know about December collapses...but you did not see one last night.

Now, what was that about Ray Ray on his blog?

I saw him in 2 plays...one a facemask penalty...and the other when Green picked up his blitz with ease.

Go bears........I really hope the pack's d line injuries come back to bite them this week. The bears might be who we thought they were.......... :thumbsup:

Why is it I feel more confident as a Packer fan when pimp endorses the other team?

And your obsession over 2 fanbases (Packers and Eagles) is kind of creepy.

Are they the only two teams for which you don't have an alias?

:pointstosky:

Silly Fudgepackers. :overhead:

YOu know...I always wondered what it is they packed. You might be onto something here...I mean the bears lions and vikes are all mean creatures.....but packers? Do they move furniture....or pack the substance you mentioned above? HMMMMMMMMMm