Sign in to follow this  
Quinton Ganther named starting Redskins RB...

i survived my game with Sjax and the -1 from Moss :thumbsdown: I played Maroney over Ganther at last minute just in case Sjax didnt play. Im glad i didnt need Ganthers big game.

But i lost other game because of Brady and Moss :cry:

i talked Ganther up all week and i didnt even use him :lol:

the important thing is you survived. the next ww i'm looking to throw will come from the browns i believe. playing kc, jennings is a viable rb2 play and cribbs is a viable wr/flex play - assuming they stick with the wildcat - no idea why they wouldn't

I started Ganther and he scored 24.30 in a PPR league. (antsports)

I am up 32 (CJ and Clark) and I have my kicker to go and the other team is done. :banana:

Glad he had a nice game for me yesterday but I can't trust him against a better run D next week especially since they didn't run much against Oakland's porous defense.

Glad he had a nice game for me yesterday but I can't trust him against a better run D next week especially since they didn't run much against Oakland's porous defense.

@ Giants next week and vs Cowboys week 16

I like those matchups and he has the speed/quickness to score from anywhere

Yeah but the play calling was not very good. He had 6 rushes in the 1st half against Oakland, the 31st ranked rush D. Not many more in the 2nd half either but he was lucky enough to get a couple goal line scores.

Plus the Giants game is a Monday night game :banana:

Yeah but the play calling was not very good. He had 6 rushes in the 1st half against Oakland, the 31st ranked rush D. Not many more in the 2nd half either but he was lucky enough to get a couple goal line scores.

It was pretty clear that the Wash. O couldn't do anything until they started giving this kid consistent touches. The first half game plan was totally perplexing. I would imagine they'll learn from that mistake going forward.

Next week vs. the Jints might be a tough match up but it is on Monday night and I'm sure the Skins would love to ruin NY's season. He's definitely playable.