Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cardinals at 49ers

Inactives

Cardinals - 3rd QB Brian St. Pierre, LB Will Davis, TE Stephen Spach, CB Greg Toler, LB Reggie Walker, G Herman Johnson, G Brandon Keith, WR Jerheme Urban

49ers - 3rd QB Nate Davis, CB Nate Clements, WR Isaac Bruce, T Joe Staley, CB Marcus Hudson, LB Diyral Briggs, C Cody Wallace, DT Baraka Atkins

Arizona-D have a TD in them? I could use it... :thumbsup:

Should be a helluva game. These two teams play each other harder than most rivalries! I'm biased being a 49ers fan, but I think that even if I wasn't I'd look forward to this MNF game every year. I hope the game unfolds a bit different than it last time with the same end result. Will probably be another hard hitting defensive matchup riddled with turnovers though.

Glad to see Staley inactive. Gotta protect your cornerstones. Sims has really turned his game around at LT. Pleasant surprise. Would be nice if he can keep this level of play up and save us from drafting a RT on the first day of the draft.

These announcers don't seem to understand that our line can't run block. We can't pound it against this DL. We need to pass to set up the run, not the other way around.

HOW DO U BLOW THAT PLAY DEAD?!!?

That's league payback for bringing up tampering chargers. Watch the game against the Seahawks? The 49ers continue to get robbed by officiating.

That's league payback for bringing up tampering chargers. Watch the game against the Seahawks? The 49ers continue to get robbed by officiating.

The non call in the endzone comes to mind. Clear PI without the call.. Prob cost us the game.. Well, that and the horrible reverse punt play call.

Whisencunts biggest mistake was his handling of the whole Edge situation last year. Edge got them started and Whiz gave Hightower all the easy gravy stuff. Then Whiz took the job from Edge and about got Warner killed. He had to bring edge back to save the season and give them needed balance for the playoffs. This year they miss Edge! He was the best pass protection back in the business, and knew how to protect the ball!

Will probably be another hard hitting defensive matchup riddled with turnovers though.

Would you like to write game previews for FFToday next season? :lol: :argue:

Would you like to write game previews for FFToday next season? :lol: ;)

Haha, sometimes ya guess right. :argue:

If ya look to the signature...sometimes you guess wrong. Very wrong!

You can really tell how much of a focus on the 49ers defense there is to strip the ball. Reminds me of watching the Bears defense play back when they dominated the Fantasy Defenses. Not saying this defense is that good...just commenting on a similar mentality.

With 5 turnovers, they are only down by 17. Arizona will win this game. It smells like the Bears win over Arizona a few years back when Grossman turned the ball over 6 times.

With 5 turnovers, they are only down by 17. Arizona will win this game. It smells like the Bears win over Arizona a few years back when Grossman turned the ball over 6 times.

The cardinals are who we thought they were,,,,and we let them off the hook..........

signed..........Singletary