Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

The Saints game will be insane. Anyone going all in hoping for a shootout here?

I'm already down 35-0 thanks to Peyton and need Meachem and Pierre to step up big time.

I, myself am benching Pierre for Jennings believe it or not. Sick of Bell getting all the important touches.

I, myself am benching Pierre for Jennings believe it or not. Sick of Bell getting all the important touches.

Funny how Bell's "important" touches aren't showing up in my fantasy team's box score :unsure: :unsure:

Funny how Bell's "important" touches aren't showing up in my fantasy team's box score :unsure: :unsure:

Nor in PT's stats.......that is just it, when there is a split like this it makes everyone useless. The funny thing is, is that PT could be one of the best backs in the league if they woulg give him 18 or so carries and his normal 4-5 catches.

Saints hold my season in their hands tonight! Have Brees, Meachem, & Hartley! Just switched Maroney to Meachem for my flex spot. So that qualifies me as going ALL-IN!

Hoping Brees goes for AT LEAST 300 & 3 TDs (with 2 of them to Meachem of course)!

If there was ever a team to be confident in this week it's the Saints!

:unsure:

Oh - and, I'm also benching R. Meachem, for D. Driver, on another team.

(That team also has TB WR A. Bryant on the bench, too...)

Oh - and, I'm also benching R. Meachem, for D. Driver, on another team.

(That team also has TB WR A. Bryant on the bench, too...)

That's a bad move man. The weather could be horrible in Pittsburgh limiting the passing game (plus Pitt's D is solid anyway).

Meachem will get at least 80 yards a 1 TD tonight. No Shockey means he'll get even more looks, and Newman will be all over Colston all day.

Driver = #17WR; Meachem = #20WR.

Driver targets = 91, Meachem targets = 44...

Thing is with NO - you know the team will score each week, but you don't know WHO will do it...

Here's hoping Romo goes for 420 yards and 4 td's, + 1 rushing from 1 yard out :unsure:

I just benched Pierre for Ricky Williams - Pierre will be splitting carrries with Bush who is on fire, and Mike Bell who limits PT touches. At least I know Ricky has the potential to reach 20-25 touches with 2 receptions.

I have to play the odds.

Got Austin and Colston tonight! heck yeah hoping for a shootout. Austin is holding his end so far. C,mon Colston!!!!

I wish all Cowboys haters, Tony Romo haters, Roy Williams haters, LOSE this weekend in your fantasy game!

I wish all Cowboys haters, Tony Romo haters, Roy Williams haters, LOSE this weekend in your fantasy game!

from the way the saints dallas game is going now.........looks like dallas haters are gonna lose if they play dallas guys in fantasy