Sign in to follow this  
shasha

Monday Night Football Perfection

How many others here have their championship hopes riding on the overwhelmingly popular Peterson?

It's pretty ironic that it comes down to him for my season and that he needs about 100yds and 2TD's to bring me another trophy. It's not going to be easy, but I do like the matchup, what they've said in the press this week about getting back to the run and the fact that he's coming off a few down weeks and the team should be shooting hard for a chance at the 1 seed. All the planets are aligned for a good game.

Just wonder if his high draft selection is going to pay off for any of us.

How many others here have their championship hopes riding on the overwhelmingly popular Peterson?

It's pretty ironic that it comes down to him for my season and that he needs about 100yds and 2TD's to bring me another trophy. It's not going to be easy, but I do like the matchup, what they've said in the press this week about getting back to the run and the fact that he's coming off a few down weeks and the team should be shooting hard for a chance at the 1 seed. All the planets are aligned for a good game.

I need ADP and Longwell to combine for 14 points and I'll win the chamionship.

I would say hell no, they havent wrapped up a bye, and have a shot at the no 1 seed still

Yeah, I'd say that between that and the fact that they haven't been hitting on all cylinders the last few weeks they need to work on getting some things tonight.

I will say that given how the Panthers beat down the Giants this weekend I feel a lot better about Peterson getting it done tonight.

I need AP to do well tonight, but also need the Chicago defense to do badly.

I have Peterson and he has Minn D. I am up 3.

I my other Super Bowl I am up 4 and he has Longwell. Hopefully the score is 21-20 With three AP TDs

the clear stud in minnesota, that needs to be rested, is obviously ryan longwell. i hope they can see that they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in heck if they lost longwell to injury. so go ahead and rest him tonight

i hope they pull an INDY and rest AP :rolleyes: Im up 29 pts and my opponent has AP going. If it was any other back i would feel a little comfortable but im not safe with his arse going tonight.

i hope they pull an INDY and rest AP :rolleyes: Im up 29 pts and my opponent has AP going. If it was any other back i would feel a little comfortable but im not safe with his arse going tonight.

Very true. AD could get five points or 55. By the way this season has went, he's waaaay overdue. Good luck...doh!

I need 17.5 out of AP to take down my overall points title.... If only Jason Witten got in the endzone on that bomb last night, then this would have been a much easier task....

However, here's to hope ! :banana:

There is one TD.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

There is one TD.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I promise you that's not me. I don't even want to know what they are going to do in that video. :thumbsdown:

uh oh. peterson not playin, taylor in lmao

That's 47 yds and a TD with more than a quarter left. Only need to break one long TD run and I couldn't care about the score of the game less. They look like garbage on both sides of the ball.

I promise you that's not me. I don't even want to know what they are going to do in that video. :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

THATS WHAT I"M TALKIN BOUT YOU PURPLE BEAST ! :thumbsup:

You know, the money is nice, but the trash talking rights are what it's all about. :(

I've got just enough cushion that if he fumbles I still win; but barely.