Sign in to follow this  
ChopperTrash

Adrian Peterson

Your butter hands managed to cost me a championship. I lost the Super Bowl by 2 points.

Keep up the good work

He also got you 2 TDs and over 100 combined yards. Did you have a better option on the bench? No.

As great as Peterson can be, he is the worst fumbler in the NFL. (Or is the best?)

They should have had Chester Taylor in there in that situation. It's not like Taylor sucks, and he knows how to protect the ball.

I was wondering if that fumble would hurt anybody. Sucks to be you. I needed Matt forte to stay under 10 points to win it all. and he did... enjoy 2nd place.

As great as Peterson can be, he is the worst fumbler in the NFL. (Or is the best?)

They should have had Chester Taylor in there in that situation. It's not like Taylor sucks, and he knows how to protect the ball.

They also should have had Tavaris Jackson in because he has less interceptions than Favre. :pointstosky:

Career Totals

Chester Taylor: Rushes 1021 Fumbles 17

Adrian Peterson: Rushes 906 Fumbles 20

They also should have had Tavaris Jackson in because he has less interceptions than Favre. :pointstosky:

Career Totals

Chester Taylor: Rushes 1021 Fumbles 17

Adrian Peterson: Rushes 906 Fumbles 20

Taylor was already an active participant in the game. Big difference from switching QBs.

Peterson's a fumbling machine this year. In overtime, turnovers are deadly, as one score and it's over.

If Taylor had been in there, Vikes win the game and they get home field and #2 seed.

Taylor was already an active participant in the game. Big difference from switching QBs.

Peterson's a fumbling machine this year. In overtime, turnovers are deadly, as one score and it's over.

If Taylor had been in there, Vikes win the game and they get home field and #2 seed.

Maybe Favre should have been kicking extra points because he has not missed one all season. Scratch that, his entire career!!

He probably should have been covering Devin Aromashodu also. :pointstosky:

AD knows his fumble lost the game. I feel sorry for him. He needs to address this right away the way Tiki did. Ahman Green also had to adjust his style to hold onto the ball better. This is a big problem.

AD knows his fumble lost the game. I feel sorry for him. He needs to address this right away the way Tiki did. Ahman Green also had to adjust his style to hold onto the ball better. This is a big problem.

:shocking: Same with Steve Slaton. Great backs become a liability if they become turnover machines.

i entered last nights game up by 29 points and watched Peterson get about 20 pts in second half and almost had a heart attack. That fumble made me feel just a little safer and the Cutler TD made me feel real good cause he ended with 24 pts i think and me the champion :cry:

I actually started a thread on this in a forum on another website... this has been a problem that he has had his whole career. I went on to state that in my opinion, in real world football... Adrian Peterson is not an Elite running back because of his ball security issues. Good or very great... absolutely. But Elite = the very best... and I knock him down a notch because of these issues.

I'd take 4.24, MJD, and DeAngelo ahead of him... primarily because of Peterson's ball-security issues.

I'd take 4.24, MJD, and DeAngelo ahead of him... primarily because of Peterson's ball-security issues.

Substitute Ray Rice for Deangelo and I agree with you.

Your butter hands managed to cost me a championship. I lost the Super Bowl by 2 points.

Keep up the good work

i won a title thanks to adp buterfingers......I had a 20 point lead and my opponent had adp left adp had 21 points and I was done......then bang.......a fumble and I won by 1. Thanks adp......... :(

Keep up the good work

you're a douche.

Did anyone happen to notice that AP was fouled? His lid was twisted via a facemask. Was that enough to make him lose just enough concentration to allow the other defender to punch the ball out? I don't know, I'm not an NFL RB having my head twisted. Either way, AP needs some slack here and the refs need a little chastising as a flag would've reversed the fumble.

you're a douche.

Did anyone happen to notice that AP was fouled? His lid was twisted via a facemask. Was that enough to make him lose just enough concentration to allow the other defender to punch the ball out? I don't know, I'm not an NFL RB having my head twisted. Either way, AP needs some slack here and the refs need a little chastising as a flag would've reversed the fumble.

Peterson 's been fumbling his whole life. It's not high school. He better start addressing it or he's going to be the greatest running back ever who coaches can't trust with the ball. He single-handedly cost Minnesota the game and potentially home field advantage.

Quit making excuses for him.

you're a douche.

Has this happened for every fumble this year or do you have 19 other excuses for why the other fumbles weren't his fault either.

He single-handedly cost Minnesota the game.

Single handedly? No, not even close :wacko:

LaDainian Tomlinson: Rushes - 2,878 Fumbles - 19 :wave:

AP definitely has fumbling issues. That is not up for debate. Saying Chester is suddenly some ball control guru and should have been in instead is a different matter.

Aaron Rodgers 4200 yards, 33 TDs, 7 Ints ...................... thread over.

BOOM

:overhead:

This brings up another point that has bothered me, why do QB's seemingly get off the hook so much easier concerning turnovers? Maybe it is just recent history stuck in my head but it seems like coaches are far quicker to bench a fumbling runningback as opposed to a INT chucking QB. :dunno: I mean when you boil it all down a turnover is a turnover.

This is very profound...is he the WORST or the BEST fumbler in NFL history.....sort of like the "chicken and the egg" conundrum, or the "trees in the woods" deal ! Very profound ! :shocking:

Does AD need to hang onto the ball better? Absolutely! But the fumble on Monday Night was actually a god play by Hillenmeyer....dude punched it out as AD was going down....so you have to give that guy some credit for making a play rather than AD focking up.

And to blame that fumble on your loss is beyond clueless....odds are you're nowhere near competitve without the points he scored up to that point.

Dumb.

And to blame that fumble on your loss is beyond clueless....odds are you're nowhere near competitve without the points he scored up to that point.

Dumb.

amen.

Ahman Green had issues too...and before some laugh at the comparison remember Green's seasons in 2001-2004. Not far off of what Peterson has done the past 2 years...but a little more reception heavy.

Another thing AD needs to work on is going out of bounds when appropriate rather than fighting for an extra yard or two. On the play where he fumbled, if he just goes to the sidelines, he gets the first, retains possession, and possibly enables the Vikes to march down the field for a much needed win. Sometimes the best play is just to take what the defense gives you.

Ahman Green had issues too...and before some laugh at the comparison remember Green's seasons in 2001-2004. Not far off of what Peterson has done the past 2 years...but a little more reception heavy.

ahman green? right......adp is better than any packers rb who ever lived.

ahman green? right......adp is better than any packers rb who ever lived.

Better check the stats chief.