Sign in to follow this  
dutch boy

Are Harrison and A.Foster 2010 starters for their team?

Do you think both of these guys showed enough to their teams to have them not draft/sign another RB this off-season?

I would say yes for Harrison, but Houston still has Slaton who is going to get touches next year too.

and cleveland still has james davis who might be the starter there. it cannot hurt having these guys around as POTENTIAL keepers, but neither of these situations will start to clear up until preseason.

if i had to guess i'd guess slaton and harrison are the front runners for these jobs

Harrison is a consideration. Davis should be returning, but Lewis is done.

Foster is likely to get some competition. Slaton is still a good back and I am willing to bet that the Texans are going to have some other backs in to compete.

I think an intriguing possibility is LenWhale, who has stated he will go somewhere that he can start. It's no more of a gamble than what Kubiak may do, or whether Harrison can hold off Davis.

I think an intriguing possibility is LenWhale, who has stated he will go somewhere that he can start. It's no more of a gamble than what Kubiak may do, or whether Harrison can hold off Davis.

i'm in a shallow roster dynasty league and picked lenwhale up late in the year off of waivers just to see if i want him on my roster come draft time

Do you think both of these guys showed enough to their teams to have them not draft/sign another RB this off-season?

I would say yes for Harrison, but Houston still has Slaton who is going to get touches next year too.

I don't know how many keepers you're allowed, or the size of your rosters, but for a buck, I think they're both worthwhile fliers for next season.

I have always been a Harrison fan. A sports writer a few years back had said he is a poor mans priest holmes. Not a shabby comparison.

After Slaton's play this year I don't see the Texans relying solely on him next year. You're more than likely to see a 3 headed monster like Dallas(MBIII,Jones,Choice) in the backfield for Houston next year. Foster could definitely figure into the mix and should have some value. There's Chris Brown and he'll probably hang around to get short yardage and goalline carries.

Harrison's play here late in the season certainly gives him a shot at being the Browns lead back next year but as with Houston the Browns have 3 guys who'll get playing time, Harrison,Chris Jennings and James Davis if he's healthy. I know they liked Davis a lot before he was out. So you could easily see the shuffling of all 3 backs during games next year for the Browns. Right now I'd say it would be hard to pinpoint or pick one of these guys as the starter. Will more than lkely wait all through preseason before we know who the starter will be.