Sign in to follow this  
mambokings

Colt Brennan

I've been a fan of Brennan since his days @ Hawaii. We have yet to see what he can do at this level. Will Shanahan give him a shot?

I like Brennan, and liked him before. Was disappointed that he was never given a real shot when Campbell showed that he has a pretty limited ceiling.

Campbell with a solid O-Line and some half-decent receivers has some upside

I like Brennan, and liked him before. Was disappointed that he was never given a real shot when Campbell showed that he has a pretty limited ceiling.

Things might change down the line, but in a radio interview right after his introductory press conference ( WTEM 980am in DC), Shanahan said he sees Jason as his QB for now and is even willing to tailor the offense to his strengths. This is before him watching game film of the past season, of course, so he might just be trying not to say anything negative his first day on the job.

This is before him watching game film of the past season, of course, so he might just be trying not to say anything negative his first day on the job.

:thumbsup:

Things might change down the line, but in a radio interview right after his introductory press conference ( WTEM 980am in DC), Shanahan said he sees Jason as his QB for now and is even willing to tailor the offense to his strengths. This is before him watching game film of the past season, of course, so he might just be trying not to say anything negative his first day on the job.

It's also possible that he doesn't want to lower his value if he plans on shopping him.

no, but I do I think Brennan resurfaces where ever Zorn ends up.

I hope Colt gets the drive-up order taker position so people can say hi. :thumbsup:

I hope Colt gets the drive-up order taker position so people can say hi. :doublethumbsup:

In fairness, Zorn is a good QB coach. Not his fault an owner was so zealous to do the opposite of what he usually does that he was willing to hire a head coach who had never even been a coordinator.

If history is any indicator, Shanahan will let him rot on the bench or dump him for someone he drafts.

Shanahan only starts QB's he drafts or trades for. Elway was the exception, however, they were best friends when he was on the Broncos as the QB Coach and OC for the Broncos in the Dan Reeves era. He helped make Elway who he was, as I'm pretty sure he got there the year Elway was drafted, or the very next year.

Campbell with a solid O-Line and some half-decent receivers has some upside

:thumbsdown:

Colt's not going to do ###### w/ the Redskins. Campbell is a joke, worst pocket presence in the league.