Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Newbie, Phurfer, other Romo haters

23-35 244 yards 2 tds 0 ints. Romo wins in the playoffs. Like I've been saying all year, the cowboys as a team won this game. Defense, Offense, and Special Teams were all great. Quit labeling Romo as a choker. Quit putting so much blame/praise on one player. There are 22 players in football, more than any other sport. Romo proved today he can play when it matters, like he did the last 4 weeks. Did this prove Romo better than Rodgers or Brees or whoever? No. But Romo is a darn good QB and he proved it AGAIN, today.

Now PimpDaddy, psychobelicheckfan, blue star wrecking, or whatever your other names are. Please don't respond. You make Cowboys fans look bad.

23-35 244 yards 2 tds 0 ints. Romo wins in the playoffs. Like I've been saying all year, the cowboys as a team won this game. Defense, Offense, and Special Teams were all great. Quit labeling Romo as a choker. Quit putting so much blame/praise on one player. There are 22 players in football, more than any other sport. Romo proved today he can play when it matters, like he did the last 4 weeks. Did this prove Romo better than Rodgers or Brees or whoever? No. But Romo is a darn good QB and he proved it AGAIN, today.

Now PimpDaddy, psychobelicheckfan, blue star wrecking, or whatever your other names are. Please don't respond. You make Cowboys fans look bad.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zmzi0w.jpg

this guy makes eagles look bad. Nice moves,

Hmmmm, does anyone else question the bona fides of this new alias?

Romo shoves it up Newbie's arse again.

How does 5-11 taste AGAIN? You better worry about Matt Hasselback and Senaca Wallace. Not who loses a playoff game. Bwahahahahaaahhaa :music_guitarred:

Someone needs to tell Seattle that the object of the season isn't to see who can get the best draft pick. :overhead:

come on newbie... he's not talking about the seahawks he's talking about how we got rocked tonight.

romo has improved. the cowboys as a team have improved. The Eagles got beat by a better team tonight

come on newbie... he's not talking about the seahawks he's talking about how we got rocked tonight.

romo has improved. the cowboys as a team have improved. The Eagles got beat by a better team tonight

The won all three games, of course they're the better team this year. But both teams are miles ahead of the pathetic (but exciting) Seahawks. LOL

romo has improved. the cowboys as a team have improved.

Your overall point is noted, but I think it is more to do with the latter than the former. The Cowboys team played better this December/Postseason. Which includes Romo too, but he played well enough in years past at his position to win (for the most part). When you have better protection, when you can run the ball effectively, when you don't fumble the ball or give up big plays on special teams, and when you don't miss half your fieldgoals. That's how you win.

Romo was never a 'choker', and he's not some hero right now. He's just a damn good NFL QB who's team is playing well at the right time instead of a damn good NFL QB who's team is slumping at the wrong time.

All that other 'Romo is a choker', 'Romo shouldn't play golf or go on vacation in the offseason', and other nonsense was just that....Non-Sense. :dunno:

Honestly, I think it's the defense that has shown the most improvement. They are borderline great right now.

Glad to see you Newbie! How's it been going?

Hey buddy. How's it going? How's Nazareth treating you?

Honestly, I think it's the defense that has shown the most improvement. They are borderline great right now.

Sure. :dunno:

But this is the rub. IF you were the one's (i.e. Newbie, MDC, Phurfur) that was calling Romo a choker and disregarding the other facets of the Cowboys team, THEN you can't all the sudden give the rest of the team the credit and disregard Romo. Well you can, but it just makes look even more hypocritical and dumb.

Us non Romo haters who are not die hard Cowboy fans understand what you are saying. We've been saying it the whole time. Romo's played well enough usually for the team to win. It just hasn't happened for all sorts of reasons. One of which was the defense stepping up like you allude to. :wave:

Yeah, I am not a Romo hater... I am a Phillips hater though... Didnt think they'd every win ###### with him as a coach.

Not you in particular...but some other Cowboys haters....have repeatedly...if Dallas lost used the term "Romo lost". So, we gotta be consistent with their terminolgy when speaking to "them" so, Romo won the game for Dallas. McNabb lost the game for Philly. Not much else to talk about.

Sure. :dunno:

But this is the rub. IF you were the one's (i.e. Newbie, MDC, Phurfur) that was calling Romo a choker and disregarding the other facets of the Cowboys team, THEN you can't all the sudden give the rest of the team the credit and disregard Romo. Well you can, but it just makes look even more hypocritical and dumb.

Us non Romo haters who are not die hard Cowboy fans understand what you are saying. We've been saying it the whole time. Romo's played well enough usually for the team to win. It just hasn't happened for all sorts of reasons. One of which was the defense stepping up like you allude to. :wave:

Ohhhhhhhhh but that's the way it works. Dallas loses = Romo lost the game for them, regardless of his play. If Dallas wins, it was "the team" that won the game, in spite of Romo. You have to understand what goes on in the mind of their breed.

How does 5-11 taste AGAIN? You better worry about Matt Hasselback and Senaca Wallace. Not who loses a playoff game. Bwahahahahaaahhaa :doublethumbsup:

Someone needs to tell Seattle that the object of the season isn't to see who can get the best draft pick. :lol:

1- You started a Romo sucks thread, not me

2- You bash Romo every year, not me

3- Romo shoved it up your arse, again

But nice job turning this on the Seahawks to deflect from your stupidity.

Romo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Newbie and the Eagles.

:o

Exactly. Listen, I was rooting for the Eagles. Can't stand the Cowboys, but Newbie brought this on himself with his anti-Romo venom. Now he throws out red herrings to avoid taking the heat. :doublethumbsup:

Now he throws out red herrings to avoid taking the heat. :o

LOL @ heat

It's almost unbearable!!! :doublethumbsup: :lol:

i started my own thread and owned up. Nice job Cowboys.

Go Cowboys------Superbowl bound------Romo will be Mr. Febuary this year :lol:

yeah and next year he will win his second title at a superbowl played in dallas. :music_guitarred: