Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Anybody seen The New Girl lately?

Anybody seen TNG???

Woman Develops Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder After Wii Fit Injury

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Print ShareThisA U.K. woman has been diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder after falling off her Wii Fit board and damaging a nerve, the Toronto Sun reported.

Amanda Flowers, who lives in Manchester, England, said she has sexual urges up to 10 times a day since she fell. A doctor confirmed her diagnosis.

"It began as a twinge down below, before surging through my body," Flowers told a U.K. newspaper. "Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm."

PGAD is defined as persistent sexual arousal syndrome as "intense feelings of genital congestion and sensations that are typically unaccompanied by any conscious awareness of sexual desire," according to Dr. Sandra Leiblum, who coined the term several years ago.

Leiblum is the former director of the Center for Sexual and Relationship Health at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey.

In the Journal of Sexual Medicine, Leiblum writes that sexual activities intended to relieve the symptoms can reinforce the sensations or provide only temporary relief.

In fact, Leiblum told FoxNews.com, the sensations can last hours or even days, and they truly are unwanted and intrusive.

The condition gained national attention when it was featured two years ago on "20/20" and in an episode of "Grey’s Anatomy."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591109...test=latestnews

Obviously, I am off figuring out how to injure myself on my Wii Fit Board!

Did you check Arby's?

+1

If any of you dumbsh!ts paid attention...I don't eat at Arby's. I don't eat red meat, why the fuck would I be at Arby's?

If any of you dumbsh!ts paid attention...I don't eat at Arby's. I don't eat red meat, why the fuck would I be at Arby's?

No wonder your sex drive is so low...you're tired from not enough iron. :headbanger:

No wonder your sex drive is so low...you're tired from not enough iron. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that must be it. :headbanger:

Yeah!

She's more of a Long John's Silvers type of gal. :rolleyes:

Listen bitch you'll eat my meat where and when I tell you to. :music_guitarred:

Listen bitch you'll eat my meat where and when I tell you to. :mad:

:music_guitarred:

Anybody seen TNG???

Just drop some ball bearings on the floor and follow where they go